Hello. I am using 3.0 aplha6 version. I cant figure out how to activate the bathing animation. I stand in waist deep water and press the same button for urinate/ defecate but no option to bathe/wash appears. I have the Hygiene buff/debuff . Does anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong?.  

I had the same problem. I suggest disabling the hygiene option and using bathing in skyrim instead.

Hello. I am using 3.0 aplha6 version. I cant figure out how to activate the bathing animation. I stand in waist deep water and press the same button for urinate/ defecate but no option to bathe/wash appears. I have the Hygiene buff/debuff . Does anyone else have this problem or am I doing something wrong?.  

I had the same problem. I suggest disabling the hygiene option and using bathing in skyrim instead.

You will probably be better off using the older v2.11 which is stable rather than v3 which is an alpha test version. I do agree on using Bathing in Skyrim in any case though, I use it with v2.11 without problems.

*When I select posture 4 (both hands on hips) my character puts one on her groin while she covers her breasts with her arm (I have the latest version of Zaz anim)

That's the cover animation if a pc is naked. Are you using Deviously Cursed Loot as there's a toggle to turn it off.

*When I select posture 4 (both hands on hips) my character puts one on her groin while she covers her breasts with her arm (I have the latest version of Zaz anim)

That's the cover animation if a pc is naked. Are you using Deviously Cursed Loot as there's a toggle to turn it off.

I'm not using that mod, deviously helpless is the only one I use

Note, she pees in that position

Hmm I'm not sure then. I know Defeat uses it as well, DH doesn't but other mods may use it as well.

I'm still using ZAP 6.04 so it's possible that it may have got introduced in v6.05 in some way, so may be worthwile asking Xaz in that thread

EDIT: I forgot to ask, are the other poses working?

Hmm I'm not sure then. I know Defeat uses it as well, DH doesn't but other mods may use it as well.

I'm still using ZAP 6.04 so it's possible that it may have got introduced in v6.05 in some way, so may be worthwile asking Xaz in that thread

EDIT: I forgot to ask, are the other poses working?

Yes, they work for urinate and defecate

it's just pose 4  the one that doesn't do what it should (both urinate/defecate)

Edit: Found the "power/option" to bath and it works. I don't think I installed the mod wrongly

Guest xthejester

I like the features of the updated version. However, the T-bucket is no longer working. Nor are any of the other plugins. I got them to load by changing the name of the .esp from privateneedsNew.esp, back to just privateneeds.esp. That allowed the plugins to run, but they're not really doing anything. It's not syncing with the T-bucket especially. Is there a fix, or a patch? 

i have better solution there is patch for vanillia water mod works like charm now.compability patch for bathing in skyrim would be lovely

Gordar: ...but whenever I want to use the both hands on hips animation (for female characters) I get a masturbation animation. I still get the tinkle.

Really :huh:? That's awesome :)! Hopefully that's a bug we can harness and add as an option. :D

And don't worry about the esp's in the esm section. They're supposed to go there. Those have been "changed to master files". They just don't say esm. I've done it myself to mods. If they weren't supposed to go there, they woudn't be able to go there.

How do you have a Skyrim.exe in your load order??

lol , How is a lady covering a boobs a masturbation animation or spreading her lower lips ( im talking about the standing animations ) ? I had changed that animation because people wanted their weapons equipped while taking a leak , If you guys prefer the hands on hips one I will make it so 

Cheers

Can I have that animation back? :-/

I hate the new one

Sooooo, I finally have a progress update with both some good news and bad news and maybe some in the between news, Starting off with the bad news, I've had it with 3.0s problems and will cease to develop and provide support for it. I apologize to the people who have had alot of problems with 3.0 and suggest that people who have problems with 3.0 downgrade to 2.11 which is much more stable.

Good news is that the next version, 4.0, almost a complete rewrite, which is about halfway done, will be released, fingers crossed, within one or two weeks. Hopefully, it will work much better than 3.0 especially with regards to the problems with the MCM menu.

The in between news is that the initial release of 4.0 will be quite bare bones. It will roughly have the same features as 2.11 currently has. There will be a few minor additions, but not alot. I'll provide more info on 4.0 as more of it gets completed.

Sooooo, I finally have a progress update with both some good news and bad news and maybe some in the between news, Starting off with the bad news, I've had it with 3.0s problems and will cease to develop and provide support for it. I apologize to the people who have had alot of problems with 3.0 and suggest that people who have problems with 3.0 downgrade to 2.11 which is much more stable.

Good news is that the next version, 4.0, almost a complete rewrite, which is about halfway done, will be released, fingers crossed, within one or two weeks. Hopefully, it will work much better than 3.0 especially with regards to the problems with the MCM menu.

The in between news is that the initial release of 4.0 will be quite bare bones. It will roughly have the same features as 2.11 currently has. There will be a few minor additions, but not alot. I'll provide more info on 4.0 as more of it gets completed.

Thank you for the info richard ^^

Cant wait to see 4.0, i hope the fear/selfwetting is still init maybe even better :P kinda liked that feature haha ^^

That is awesome

A question: Would you use leito's animations? They are so sweet

Cant wait to see 4.0, i hope the fear/selfwetting is still init maybe even better :P kinda liked that feature haha ^^

I hadn't planned on reincluding it, but since you asked. I'll try and reimplememt it.

That is awesome

A question: Would you use leito's animations? They are so sweet

Leito's animations are already added in my work in progress build of 4.0, so they'll definitely be in 4.0 when it's released.

Leito's animations are already added in my work in progress build of 4.0, so they'll definitely be in 4.0 when it's released.

Nice to see progress, I have one wish. 

Can you disable the peeing while pooping? 

I assume you mean not having the character constantly peeing while pooing. I am changing it so that you will only pee during the inital stages of pooping. However, due to the way ZAZ's animations work, the animated objects (i.e. the pee stream and puddle effect) are tied to the animations. I'm currently only able to seperate the peeing and pooping into two distinct stages with Leito's animations.

I assume you mean not having the character constantly peeing while pooing. I am changing it so that you will only pee during the inital stages of pooping. However, due to the way ZAZ's animations work, the animated objects (i.e. the pee stream and puddle effect) are tied to the animations. I'm currently only able to seperate the peeing and pooping into two distinct stages with Leito's animations.

Sounds good.  :)

Do you add support for SerialStrip and Bathing of Skyrim

Sounds good.  :)

Do you add support for SerialStrip and Bathing of Skyrim

I am indeed planning to add support for Bathing of Skyrim. Not sure about SerialStrip, but I'll consider it now.

I hadn't planned on reincluding it, but since you asked. I'll try and reimplememt it.

Dont overdo it, if your new system is not too complicated and you give away the source codes then we can maybe add suff like this. Kinda like Private Needs Framework.

I mean i have never scripted or anything but still improved your Private needs 2.11 with some stuff i think it was missing :P (some small fetish things cough).

So yea cant wait to see 4.0 :D

Ps: are we allowed to basicly add stuff or change things on your mod and post it here?

Dont overdo it, if your new system is not too complicated and you give away the source codes then we can maybe add suff like this. Kinda like Private Needs Framework.

I mean i have never scripted or anything but still improved your Private needs 2.11 with some stuff i think it was missing :P (some small fetish things cough).

So yea cant wait to see 4.0 :D

Ps: are we allowed to basicly add stuff or change things on your mod and post it here?

Yes, anyone is allowed to add stuff or change things on my mod and post it here. Or anywhere else as long as you give proper credits. 4.0 is nearly finished. All that needs to be done now is testing and debugging. I expect to be able to release it sometime around the weekends. 

That's great! I tried the PN Discreet only because of the new animations and the NPC's option, but the mod itself don't have a "need" system, so its pointless for me, but now with the newest version of your mod, i can have Leito's sweet animations and the "need" system both together and hopefully, with the MCM problem fixed. Thanks for your work Richard! I can't wait for the new release!