I installed all the requirements for the AAF, several of the animation packs and one AAF compatible mod.

But the AAF options are not being loaded in the MCM and while the mod I use initiates sex successfuly (Beggar Whore) the animations do not play. I have installed F4SE manually.

I used Vortex to download, install and order the mods. Then used MO2 to try and load but no luck. I have screenshots of the load order, main folder of F4 and screenshot of MCM which displays an AAF mod but no AAF.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

20210727233857_1.jpg

folder.png

load order.png

4 hours ago, Mitchell04 said:

I installed all the requirements for the AAF, several of the animation packs and one AAF compatible mod.

But the AAF options are not being loaded in the MCM and while the mod I use initiates sex successfuly (Beggar Whore) the animations do not play. I have installed F4SE manually.

I used Vortex to download, install and order the mods. Then used MO2 to try and load but no luck. I have screenshots of the load order, main folder of F4 and screenshot of MCM which displays an AAF mod but no AAF.

20210727233857_1.jpg

folder.png

load order.png

As far as I remember, AAF dont have mcm settings, so this is normal

You can try this guide

14 hours ago, Mitchell04 said:

20210727233857_1.jpg

folder.png

load order.png

First of all, you already fucked up royally by using two mod managers.

Stick to one.

If MO2, remove all mods from the game folder. How? Delete the game folder and download it again. (Or hop into the AAF discord to download DCU which will leave your game folder pristine clean of mods. Leaving you only needing to reinstall F4SE)

Otherwise, stick to Vortex.

Follow the guide linked by Indarello.

Hop onto AAF Discord for troubleshooting/support.

Edited by Saya_Scarlett