Caracter becomes skinny on undressing

11 hours ago, airnox said:

No worries. Im using old version 1.52 from last year lol. My pc is basically skinny, so alot of sliders are in the negative except her big ass. Hell no am i going to redo all these lol. Took me days to make it 'perfect' 

and then there is the edits and clipping i fixed on almost every outfit i wear. HELLL NOO am i going to redo all that lol. 

I was just reading the changelog and fixes and tbh, i dont notice any of those problems in my game. I mean "slightly improved CBPC vagina physics" yeah no thanks, im good. Also alot of fixes are for SMP wich i dont use anyway. 

There are a considerable number of additional Bodyslide adjustments for the newer model of 3BBB (3BA), but yes, overall I agree.

FWIW, I *do use SMP and it works almost flawlessly for me.  (I occasionally have to issue an SMP reset or simply do the double click on the mode-change hotkey to fix instabilities.)

Still haven't switched, but mostly due to the idea I'd have to rebuild my player and several other Bodyslide/racemenu customizations for three incarnations, (that's nine presets in all, for nude, clothed1 and clothed2)  plus the same for a few followers. Each of which I spent countless hours fine tuning over months in both bodyslide and racemenu... I'm not a graphic artist, just an obsessive perfectionist ;) 

Maybe later. I have more important things to spend my time on right now (outside this game). 

Edited by anjenthedog
5 hours ago, Saryon8 said:

For 3BA it was working with the last 3BBB version but anymore now that's 3BA. Problem is it most of the outfit i have only appears in the first windows, not in the second, when doing the batch, so i an choose betwen different versions. They appear with TBD so the problem seems to come from 3BA.

I have CBPC and HDT, i follow the guide here to the letter and this week end i made a full reinstall (that's why i'm so annoyed).

I will try what you propose, i agree there is chance that work.

I've noticed some problems trying to use 3BA and newer 3BBB outfits, so yeah I agree, there might be issues when using one with the other