How to stop my sims always be horny and masturbate in their sleeping with Kinky World?

I have a basic family with 1 teen, 2 children and parents. Parents for some reason are always horny or super horny, and sex doesn't help them... It's useless. When they sleep, they always masturbate and then wake up naked. That annoys me! More interesting is that my teen does that in her sleep too, though she's never been even aroused. Wtf guys? I have, as you know, KW, and also about 500 custom anims. What is it? Bug with the mod itself or some broken animations? Somebody else having that problem?

2 hours ago, AnnaRiley said:

I have, as you know, KW, and also about 500 custom anims

No, did not know... nor do we know which build of KW you have. But the basics are it's the way Oniki chose to write her script. Personally, I feel as you. The morning wood is annoying also, with the "everyone can see my butt" moodlet. Well, put pants on!!!

I am currently set with autonomy to low. I would turn it off completely, but I found whores do nothing in my sim's brothel with autonomy off. Don't know why it effects NPC's that way. Arousal gain multiplier is set to zero. It may take time, as it seems things didn't change right away. I also have been experimenting with removing items from KW, such as "exhibition helper". Generally, I can't remember the last time I had a sim autonomously masturbate, but today, did have my teen sim son walking around downstairs with his "morning wood". ((( First time that has happened in a while. 

But sad to say, there seem to be a few annoying, and untunable things that tend to go too far, too often. 

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

No, did not know... nor do we know which build of KW you have. But the basics are it's the way Oniki chose to write her script. Personally, I feel as you. The morning wood is annoying also, with the "everyone can see my butt" moodlet. Well, put pants on!!!

I am currently set with autonomy to low. I would turn it off completely, but I found whores do nothing in my sim's brothel with autonomy off. Don't know why it effects NPC's that way. Arousal gain multiplier is set to zero. It may take time, as it seems things didn't change right away. I also have been experimenting with removing items from KW, such as "exhibition helper". Generally, I can't remember the last time I had a sim autonomously masturbate, but today, did have my teen sim son walking around downstairs with his "morning wood". ((( First time that has happened in a while. 

But sad to say, there seem to be a few annoying, and untunable things that tend to go too far, too often. 

Oh, my good, I forgot about it. I have KW build 399 and TS3 1.67. Trying to fix a thing, I just disabled autonomy for Oniki's replaced sleep interaction and set global autonomy to low. Hope it helps... And, what is arousal gain multiplier? It's when the sex motive increases by itself? Sorry, I have this mod just for a week and there's a heavy lack of documentation.

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Crap! The most bug filled of all KW builds. Link to Oniki's free release of 409 here.

You are my savior girl... I wasn't able to find it by myself for unknown reasons xd. Thanks!!! Now I should find how to safely update the mod.