Hi Everyone

Im super new to mods so I started but just downloading the wicked whims by its self to see what would happen and it worked well. So i got brave and downloaded the animations from the active animators list on the WW page and now the game wont even load? not sure what has happened? Did I get greedy  and you can only download so many animations or has something else caused this? have uninstalled and am reinstalling the SIms so will have to start from scratch my mods so hopefully some veterans of the game can help me   

Just out of curiosity, when you downloaded all of those animations, did you unzip them? They should show as .package files before you put them in your Mod folder and no more than one folder deep. So in my Mod folder, I have a folder that I put all of my animation .package files in to keep them together. And another folder for Wicked Whims two files. And always delete onlinethumbcache file out of the main Sims folder whenever you add or delete anything from your Mod folder.

?

5 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Just out of curiosity, when you downloaded all of those animations, did you unzip them? They should show as .package files before you put them in your Mod folder and no more than one folder deep. So in my Mod folder, I have a folder that I put all of my animation .package files in to keep them together. And another folder for Wicked Whims two files. And always delete onlinethumbcache file out of the main Sims folder whenever you add or delete anything from your Mod folder.

?

yeah i did unzip and not more than one folder deep and emptied out the cache. have reloaded my sims and its working am gonna re install basemental and think about reinstalling WW

Reinstalling your game was a bit hasty. Taking out your Mod folder and seeing if your game loaded would have been enough. Usually just start adding a few back in at a time to see what causes it to stop working. If your game worked with the game and WW, start there. Add back say 5 animations packages and try again and keep going from there. If you had Basemental before then that's fine, but I would hold off if it wasn't part of your initial setup from when things went wrong. One thing I do, if it might help, is I do keep everything in folders but when I add new things, I don't initially put them in folders until I have a chance to test them so I can see if they work or I am going to want them. Once I check them in game, I decide if I am going to keep them or delete them and it makes them easier to find once I go back into my Mod folder. And we're just trying to help here.

?