Game crashes after sex ends

So my problem is that the game will crash after the sex animation, I have LAPF and have downloaded only two lovers mods after it: Lovers Creatures 2.0 and LoversRaperS (only after I came looking for a solution have I read that I should play the game for a while to test a mod before I download another one... sorry)

I'm not very good with mods nor with tech stuff but I did some testing to try and narrow down where the problem is, so I hope what I noticed here might help: the crash doesn't occur when I use masturbation spell, it doesn't occur when I use lust spell on an NPC to make them masturbate, it doesn't occur when a creature rapes an NPC, it only occurs when rape happens between the PC and an NPC or the PC and a creature no matter who's initiating the raping, and the crash happens precisely after the sex animation finishes and the characters stand up from their small ragdoll faze (hopefully that helps)

And here's my load order

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
BasicInstinct-v2.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

as for utilities I have: 

• OBSE v22.3
  • Pluggy 132
  • Elys Universal Silent Voice v93
  • MenuQue v16b
  • Blockhead v11

I also use OBMM 1_1_12

Hope it's not too much work for you, and thanks for your help!

That's it?  That's all you have?  :no_mouth:  Not a lot there.

I never used Basic Instinct or Basic Instinct v2 until now.  All it does it make a girl wanna finger herself?  Meh. :tounge_xd:

Your mod order IS a bit messed up.  I will say that.  Not MUCH out of order, but out of order still.  This would be recommended.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
BasicInstinct-v2.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Note subtle changes.  The recommended mod order list (which can be found by clicking the yellow link in my sig), has a recommended mod order which you almost had correct.

BUT, if you have LoversMB2, I see no need for BasicInstinct-v2,  I thought I'd be getting jiggy with some babe using this mod.....  I mean cellophane had a hand in it and he made a freakin LAPF-like system for Morrowind!

Hey! thanks for the help, but unfortunately even after I sorted out the load order the problem persisted, I might have to delete them and redownload them again...

And for Basic Instinct I had it installed before I started using Lovers with PK, but I agree it's kinda obsolete now lol I think I'll just deactivate it