WW - Sims positioned wrong during animations

I had height sliders installed but I later deleted them. Now, I have an issue where sims are in the wrong positions during WW animations. Like they retained their 'height' before I deleted the height sliders. I tried deleting the localthumbcache.package file to get them back to their default heights but WW treats them as if I had the height sliders on. I unchecked the box in WW settings that lets it read height sliders too. 

EDIT: This doesn't happen with all sims. Just ones that were too short or too tall before I deleted the sliders.

0f50e08155cb02a82fc28b3708d70e3a.jpeg

24f78a8bb9f0be0f6bf1001d4735d5a1.jpeg

Edited by UncleMabungy
More information given

This is happening to my sims as well, though I never had the height slider mod.

I just updated WW earlier today, and things were fine for while, then first my game audio went out - then the positioning got all messed up and it seems like it's getting worse. 

No idea how to fix it... hopefully someone does!

46 minutes ago, CoolSimmerBoiling said:

This is happening to my sims as well, though I never had the height slider mod.

I just updated WW earlier today, and things were fine for while, then first my game audio went out - then the positioning got all messed up and it seems like it's getting worse. 

No idea how to fix it... hopefully someone does!

So you never had a height slider mod installed and it still messed up for you? Hm. Perhaps you're right. 

I have the same problem as well after updating to the latest WW. Sometimes the one of the sims seems to be floating or angled/tilted and look like the pics above. I haven't done a run through of all the animations though but I kinda notice it affects the 'top' mostly. I don't know. Maybe this issue will be looked into.

Im having the same issue as above and have updated most game breaking mods and i dont use and height slider mods but i have updated mccc ui extension and any other big mod able to break the game and after updating today using the most recent update for the recent patch this morning im experiencing this same issue sex scenes dont seem to align properly. I am not sure if any of the mods i have installed could cause this issue but im not techically minded enough to know if this is an error/bug in WW itself or if its a mod casusing the animations to be screwed up.  Hope this is issue can be sorted out soon i really enjoy the depth this mod brings to the sims and will have to shelve the game till this is sorted ;(.

It's a weird one. Animations run smoothly for a while then after a bit one of the sims in the act skews to the side then looks over thier shoulder. Never had height sliders installed. The fact the animations run smoothly for a bit after game start up then later get skewed is very odd.

7 hours ago, UncleMabungy said:

It's really comforting to know that I'm not the only one experiencing these problems. I think I will test out if it's just WW by starting a clean game with no mods or cc.

I tried uninstalling all the other mods and animation packs, reinstalling WW, and I even did a fresh install of sims to see if that would fix it, but the issue persists. Its something with the new patch and WW specifically as the issue presents without anything besides WW installed. The repositioning feature was pointed out to me as this has caused issues in the past. Idk if turbo is just going to have to patch this in order to fix it or what.

I just ran through the handjob animations I have installed, but have only found one instance of misalignment so far (Anarcis' "Night-time creeper"). One is T-posing while my sim is looking in the entirely wrong location. The other Anarcis handjob animations (and those by other authors) runs just fine.

I run rather light on mods, no sliders of any kind, no MCCC, no other mod with animations.

I did however notice there's something up with the game as such. When entering the room, my sim couldn't find the proper door opening. Ended up stuttering against the wall besides the door frame and finally going through the wall to enter the room. I think this may be a bug in the patch rather than anything the animator or Turbodriver have done wrong.

23.07.2021_7-30-33.png

Edited by SticksStackStuck

To those who are having this issue, I believe the 165g release Turbo dropped today fixed the problem. I only got a chance to test it for a minute this morning, but a quick check of animations seems like they are okay! Hope everyone else has luck with it too!