Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Nude Mod

On 7/5/2023 at 3:41 AM, _DingleBerry_ said:

I would just give it to you but it looks like Irastris is still selling it, you can find it here for $5

https://cubebrush.co/irastris?source=direct

I can't guarantee it will still work because there may have been an update that changes some of the file structure, but you can probably reach out to him and ask him to fix it if you tell him you bought the mod. Here's his twitter account and his discord is also in his bio.

https://twitter.com/Irastris/media?lang=en

When the mod file is free for download without purchase

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/18/2024 at 12:59 AM, hofuko667 said:

I have the paid mod. I hope it still works if I ever get around to playing the game and they haven't updated so much that it doesn't anymore.

Same to me - I've bought the mod and the result is fantastic - hopefully this great patch will some available for free for everyone!

On 3/25/2024 at 3:15 PM, klimk said:

Anyone tried the shared mod on nexus ? I downloaded it but haven't tried it yet. I guess it was removed because it wasn't supposed to be shared for free ?

I tried it, and it works. I've not really played the game or know the lore, but the poor woman looks emaciated and starving so it's kinda weird and not really my thing, personally.

Make up your own mind, though! Drop the files in \Hellblade\HellbladeGame\Content\Paks and you're good to go