Skyrim Random CTD (Load order/mods support)

I recently made the move from my stable install of Skyrim SE and started afresh with MO2 as I'd finally become completely impatient and aggravated with Vortex upon my return to modding Skyrim (Special Edition).
The move to MO2 has been very enjoyable and much needed, I never realized the absolute torture a put myself through using anything else honestly. However that called for me starting anew with my mods, and while my state before I moved was stable my current one isn't quite so blessed.

I've managed to set up the general gist of what I want but I seem to get random crashes upon some interactions with NPC's (seems to be near merchants specifically) though I'm not sure if the timing is a coincidence but its the closest I could pin point during gameplay. Additionally I have another idea of something that could be "wrong" but other than I am genuinly for the most part at a loss for what I've got wrong. At this point I actually thing I've somewhat ruined my load order rather than successfully salvaging it so before I can do anymore harm I was hoping if someone could point me in the right direction and give me some input in what I currently have. Also no ENB presently and I don't think I plan on it.
It's been a while for me since I was away for a long time so I might be missing some obvious points and I'd appreciate if people don't get too agitated by me as I'm also dealing with a new (to me) mod manager.

I have provided the following which is to the best of my knowledge the most I can provide?
However if there's anything else I can drop I'd be glad to. 

In advance thank you to anyone who can chime in to help, I may be completely absent for roughly a day but I'll check back as soon as I can!

modlist.txtPapyrus.0.log

plugins.txt

I would take a guess that its Ordinator. I used to use that mod, and that and Immersive Creatures were causing random CTDs. Even the author himself had said last year that the mod is outdated.

I would get Random CTDs, once I got rid of them, had to to a complete start over to remove them, my CTDs stopped. If you remove it, make sure you remove any patches you have in there for it too.

56 minutes ago, MEyahMegusta said:

I recently made the move from my stable install of Skyrim SE and started afresh with MO2 as I'd finally become completely impatient and aggravated with Vortex upon my return to modding Skyrim (Special Edition).
The move to MO2 has been very enjoyable and much needed, I never realized the absolute torture a put myself through using anything else honestly. However that called for me starting anew with my mods, and while my state before I moved was stable my current one isn't quite so blessed.

I've managed to set up the general gist of what I want but I seem to get random crashes upon some interactions with NPC's (seems to be near merchants specifically) though I'm not sure if the timing is a coincidence but its the closest I could pin point during gameplay. Additionally I have another idea of something that could be "wrong" but other than I am genuinly for the most part at a loss for what I've got wrong. At this point I actually thing I've somewhat ruined my load order rather than successfully salvaging it so before I can do anymore harm I was hoping if someone could point me in the right direction and give me some input in what I currently have. Also no ENB presently and I don't think I plan on it.
It's been a while for me since I was away for a long time so I might be missing some obvious points and I'd appreciate if people don't get too agitated by me as I'm also dealing with a new (to me) mod manager.

I have provided the following which is to the best of my knowledge the most I can provide?
However if there's anything else I can drop I'd be glad to. 

In advance thank you to anyone who can chime in to help, I may be completely absent for roughly a day but I'll check back as soon as I can!

modlist.txt 4.28 kB · 2 downloads Papyrus.0.log 1.24 MB · 0 downloads

plugins.txt 3.72 kB · 2 downloads

The key word in this post is "crash"

If your crashing get https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

install it & it's requirements

Run game, do whatever it is to cause a CTD and read through/post the Crash Log

Papyrus logs are not nearly as helpful as they were in Oldrim

16 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I would take a guess that its Ordinator. I used to use that mod, and that and Immersive Creatures were causing random CTDs. Even the author himself had said last year that the mod is outdated.

I would get Random CTDs, once I got rid of them, had to to a complete start over to remove them, my CTDs stopped. If you remove it, make sure you remove any patches you have in there for it too.

Possibly, its my first time ever engaging with the mod but it'd be a pity as from what I've glanced at I quite like the way it works. But as long as the crashing is gone, I'm fine in removing it. But unsure at the moment if its even it?

16 hours ago, Psalam said:

Yup I certainly do! But there's bound to be something I'm not aware of seeing as I've been absent for a long time now so thank you for mentioning it!

16 hours ago, judge007 said:

The key word in this post is "crash"

If your crashing get https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

install it & it's requirements

Run game, do whatever it is to cause a CTD and read through/post the Crash Log

Papyrus logs are not nearly as helpful as they were in Oldrim

Thank you! I managed to retrieve a log from this like you asked.Crash_2021_7_21_1-57-29.txt
Not sure if I'm really able to make much sense of it however, all I really managed to account for is the plugins but I can't really understand this presently and its my first time seeing it. 
Hopefully someone can make any sense of it?

Edited by MEyahMegusta
1 hour ago, MEyahMegusta said:

Possibly, its my first time ever engaging with the mod but it'd be a pity as from what I've glanced at I quite like the way it works. But as long as the crashing is gone, I'm fine in removing it. But unsure at the moment if its even it?

I get it, its hard to admit when we like a mod, its not "possibly" Ordinator had issues with CTD, coming from the authors own words and many post all over Steam, and Nexus, is it your only cause? Don't know, but its one of them.

Can't run Ordinator, getting CTD every time my shock spells connect with npcs : skyrimvr (reddit.com)

Ordinator CTD when selecting something in skill tree ...

Ordinator crashes my game, now have a huge broken save file if I want to continue my current playthrough. :: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition General Discussions (steamcommunity.com)

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

I get it, its hard to admit when we like a mod, its not "possibly" Ordinator had issues with CTD, coming from the authors own words and many post all over Steam, and Nexus, is it your only cause? Don't know, but its one of them.

Can't run Ordinator, getting CTD every time my shock spells connect with npcs : skyrimvr (reddit.com)

Ordinator CTD when selecting something in skill tree ...

Ordinator crashes my game, now have a huge broken save file if I want to continue my current playthrough. :: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition General Discussions (steamcommunity.com)

What a shame, I get it now. From what I gather I wasn't getting these crashes from ordinator but I would inevitably run into them later down the lane anyhow, I've removed ordinator and all related patches to do with it from my game now for the sake of preventing anything down the line!

I've managed to replicate my crash once again in a similar fashion of course after removing ordinator, so just in case its useful I'll post a new crash log to go with the removal of that mod.Crash_2021_7_21_4-37-25.txt (This is also on a new save just to keep things clean)

I've attempted to read the log to but to be honest its a bit hard for me to decipher what its trying to tell me. I suppose I'm not exactly the brightest overall!
Thank you again also! Hopefully someone is able to pin point what's acting up in my game!

1 hour ago, MEyahMegusta said:

What a shame, I get it now. From what I gather I wasn't getting these crashes from ordinator but I would inevitably run into them later down the lane anyhow, I've removed ordinator and all related patches to do with it from my game now for the sake of preventing anything down the line!

I've managed to replicate my crash once again in a similar fashion of course after removing ordinator, so just in case its useful I'll post a new crash log to go with the removal of that mod.Crash_2021_7_21_4-37-25.txt (This is also on a new save just to keep things clean)

I've attempted to read the log to but to be honest its a bit hard for me to decipher what its trying to tell me. I suppose I'm not exactly the brightest overall!
Thank you again also! Hopefully someone is able to pin point what's acting up in my game!

Thanks for the Crash Logs. I've not seen that particular error before.

There are people who specialize in analyzing CTD logs here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49130  make sure to post in spoilers there.

Not trying to get rid of you, this one is beyond me.

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

Thanks for the Crash Logs. I've not seen that particular error before.

There are people who specialize in analyzing CTD logs here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49130  make sure to post in spoilers there.

Not trying to get rid of you, this one is beyond me.

Its no problem, I understand! I just hope I can get this crash sorted, this one been confusing me quite badly, perhaps I made more crucial mistakes than I thought I initially did but I am at a loss. I was pretty confident my og load order (before I posted here) was correct then scrambled my head trying to figure out what was going wrong.
I posted the entire log where you linked, I'm honestly doubting I'll get an answer on this one, it seems really obscure to me ?
I'll waiting out on some news hopefully!

4 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

Took me forever to remove that mod, I loved it, my crashed happen when enemies used shock spells, the old Death Alt used to cause them too.

Sorry to bump, just wanted to drop something;
On that Nexus page that was linked you can check posts and search for my username and see what I was told and I'll post here,
it seems a form of the facelight mod was causing the crash.

Specifically the turn on facelight for conversations options, if you use this mod disable that and hide on crouch facelight option. Those two seem to do something that causes this crash. I've been able to play for roughly a whole hour no crashes after this whereas I could easily force a crash in 20mins or less before disabling these two options!