SCC Lewd Sculptures

This mod contains multiple sculptures that can be accessed through SCC art bench which is in the production tab.
It contains anime girls sculptures, anime men sculptures and furry sculptures.

They come in three sizes: Medium, Large and Huge sculptures. They can be made with wood, steel or various stone blocks.
For ideology dlc it contains some ideograms, lecterns and tables.
It also adds multiple styles for ideology which changes the normal looking SCC sculptures in the normal art bench, it also allows colonists to make speeches at those sculptures.
The more lewd sculptures you have made from the SCC art bench and have put in the room, the higher meditation quality of the statues increases.

Future Plan:
Add more lewd ideology buildings such as altars and various others.

Nice statues but they're way to fast to create?

Job details say they're 400/500/1750 work but after my pawn goes and gathers the material the amount of work displayed on the 'blob' on the workbench is like 5 - 20 work.

Anyone else the same or just me? Might have messed something up with all the updates lately. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Nice statues but they're way to fast to create?

Job details say they're 400/500/1750 work but after my pawn goes and gathers the material the amount of work displayed on the 'blob' on the workbench is like 5 - 20 work.

Anyone else the same or just me? Might have messed something up with all the updates lately. 

It's not you; the author has incorrect/very low numbers. Those units (400/500/1750) are not work numbers that you see in-game, but ticks or whatever the correct term was for how the game internally measures time.

Vanilla grand statue takes 105000 ticks to make, large 30000 and small 18000. You can edit these values in the mod file yourself: locate Buildings_Art, and there the WorkToMake lines, e.g. <WorkToMake>400</WorkToMake>.

Edited by hfhkqidhs
45 minutes ago, hfhkqidhs said:

It's not you; the author has incorrect/very low numbers. Those units (400/500/1750) are not work numbers that you see in-game, but ticks or whatever the correct term was for how the game internally measures time.

Vanilla grand statue takes 105000 ticks to make, large 30000 and small 18000. You can edit these values in the mod file yourself: locate Buildings_Art, and there the WorkToMake lines, e.g. <WorkToMake>400</WorkToMake>.

Ahh I see! Thank you for letting me know. Will fix it and update it soon!

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Warshalski said:

Thank you for your work. I am new to modding and I am not sure where to install this file. Which folder should I overwrite?

no need to overwrite anything, all mods that aren't installed through the steam workshop go into:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods

just make sure to extract the mod as Rimworld can't read .zip files

37 minutes ago, Warshalski said:

Thank you for the information. When I extract the file I get 3 folders (About, Mod_textures..., Defs, and Textures). Do I activate all three Folders?

they have to be in the same folder, it should look something like this:

Rimworld

-Mods

--SCC Lewd Sculptures

---About

---Defs

---Textures

7 hours ago, SpiritCookieCake said:

I will look into making them into ideology buildings!

This part is a bit annoying. I can find the thoughtDef for not having the ideology buildings, but I bloody can't find the Def that allocates art AS an ideology building. I must be blind, or Tynan, in his infinite wisdom, hid that knowledge in his book that I absolutely refuse to buy.

On 8/3/2021 at 2:22 AM, dovahnurse said:

This part is a bit annoying. I can find the thoughtDef for not having the ideology buildings, but I bloody can't find the Def that allocates art AS an ideology building. I must be blind, or Tynan, in his infinite wisdom, hid that knowledge in his book that I absolutely refuse to buy.

Try in: \common\RimWorld\Data\Ideology\Defs\PreceptDefs\Precepts_Buildings.xml

more-lewd-sculptures.zip

More Lewd Sculps:

- update 4 added them as Ideology Buildings

- update 3 set all small sculptures up, so they dont go that far into the next tile, added some sculps

- update 2  i think i got the work speed now right+added some new sculptures(forgot to change the version id)

- updated some offsets/craftingcost/worktime

Its not a rebalanced version of scc lewd sculptures, i just added some small/medium/grand sculptures.

Lewd Column.zip

Lewd Coulmns

-made them bigger

-fixed one texture for Lewd Columns

Shining_Sculptures.zip

-there were some config errors if u loaded it without the selectable sculptures mod so i removed the patch(still works if u want to use the mod)

Added glowing sculptures, if u want me to merge more lewd sculptures with this just say so, im not sure if everbody wants this.

these have no Ideology support yet, depends if u want to use them, i would add it.

u need more-lewd-sculptures i didn't make any new textures for it.

should work with selectable sculpture mod.

Shining_Sculptures_SelectableSculpturesFix.rar

Edited by 12211
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I've been trying to make this sculpture mod compatible with Selectable Sculpture Graphics, but I am having no luck.

Anyone got an idea where I should be looking?

NEVERMIND! Solved it. I'm just blind.

Now.. .how do I create a patch for this that doesn't get deleted everyone the afforementioned mod gets updated?

bild.png.488ca412c8a1ee1f3b64e05d40152265.png

Nice!

[Update]

Man, I suck at making patches. Just throws errors.

It works if you manually add:

<Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
    <xpath>/Defs/ThingDef[@Name = "SCCSculptureBase"]/comps</xpath>
    <success>Always</success>
    <value>
      <li>
        <compClass>SelectableSculptureGraphic.CompSculpture</compClass>
      </li>
    </value>
  </Operation>

at the bottom of the Building_Patches.xml in the main mod. I'll try again tomorrow, I guess.

Edited by dovahnurse
Couldn't make patch work.
  • 3 weeks later...

Found a bug associated with SCC lewd sculptures.

To replicate: Start a new game, get to the point where you start a new ideology and create custom ideology.  Memes and the like don't matter so just pick one.  Scroll down to buildings, then remove all buildings from your custom ideology.  Attempt to add an SCC lewd building, at which point the game locks up and spits out these errors until they're suppressed:

Exception filling window for RimWorld.Page_ConfigureIdeo: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.GenStuff.DefaultStuffFor (Verse.BuildableDef bd) [0x00000] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.Precept_ThingDef.DrawIcon (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x0000d] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.Precept.DrawPreceptBox (UnityEngine.Rect preceptBox, RimWorld.IdeoEditMode editMode, System.Boolean forceHighlight) [0x0045e] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.IdeoUIUtility.DoPreceptsInt (System.String categoryLabel, System.String addPreceptLabel, System.Boolean mainPrecepts, RimWorld.Ideo ideo, RimWorld.IdeoEditMode editMode, System.Single& curY, System.Single width, System.Func`2[T,TResult] filter, System.Boolean sortFloatMenuOptionsByLabel) [0x00f27] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.IdeoUIUtility.DoPrecepts (System.Single& curY, System.Single width, RimWorld.Ideo ideo, RimWorld.IdeoEditMode editMode) [0x000f6] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.IdeoUIUtility.DoIdeoDetails (UnityEngine.Rect inRect, RimWorld.Ideo ideo, UnityEngine.Vector2& scrollPosition, System.Single& viewHeight, System.Boolean editMode, System.Action`1[T] ideoLoadedFromFile, System.Boolean allowLoad, System.Boolean allowSave, System.Boolean reform, System.Boolean forArchonexusRestart) [0x001d1] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.IdeoUIUtility.DoIdeoListAndDetails (UnityEngine.Rect fillRect, UnityEngine.Vector2& scrollPosition_list, System.Single& scrollViewHeight_list, UnityEngine.Vector2& scrollPosition_details, System.Single& scrollViewHeight_details, System.Boolean editMode, System.Boolean showCreateIdeoButton, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] pawns, RimWorld.Ideo onlyEditIdeo, System.Action createCustomBtnActOverride, System.Boolean forArchonexusRestart, System.Func`2[T,TResult] pawnIdeoGetter, System.Action`1[T] ideoLoadedFromFile, System.Boolean showLoadExistingIdeoBtn, System.Boolean allowLoad, System.Action createFluidBtnAct) [0x00167] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_ConfigureIdeo.DoIdeos (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x0002b] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at RimWorld.Page_ConfigureIdeo.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect rect) [0x00007] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001ce] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

Mouse position stack is not empty. There were more calls to BeginScrollView than EndScrollView. Fixing.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Widgets:EnsureMousePositionStackEmpty ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2021 at 3:53 PM, dovahnurse said:

So, I've been trying to make this sculpture mod compatible with Selectable Sculpture Graphics, but I am having no luck.

Anyone got an idea where I should be looking?

NEVERMIND! Solved it. I'm just blind.

Now.. .how do I create a patch for this that doesn't get deleted everyone the afforementioned mod gets updated?

bild.png.488ca412c8a1ee1f3b64e05d40152265.png

Nice!

[Update]

Man, I suck at making patches. Just throws errors.

It works if you manually add:

<Operation Class="PatchOperationAdd">
    <xpath>/Defs/ThingDef[@Name = "SCCSculptureBase"]/comps</xpath>
    <success>Always</success>
    <value>
      <li>
        <compClass>SelectableSculptureGraphic.CompSculpture</compClass>
      </li>
    </value>
  </Operation>

at the bottom of the Building_Patches.xml in the main mod. I'll try again tomorrow, I guess.

As far as I know, to make it work without the need to update every time the main mod updates is... just not adding that line of code to the main code's file. Just add it as a separate mod entirely with the same name file and the game will load the patch just fine. Here, I made that into a package ready for a mod manager including patches for both the main SCC and my SCC Add-on.

SCC SSG Patch.zip