Creature Animations Not Working Specifically for Humanoid Creatures

I have no idea how i've managed to mess this up, but for a long time now my animations for Humanoid creatures, like draugrs, giants and Centurions, don't work for the creature side.

The bodies change, my character does the animation, but the creatures just stand there.
Just now i've tried it again after removing a whole pack of animations that i just didn't see the purpose of having around anymore, to see if that could do anything, it didn't.
But i did notice something. Since i have an SMP body i have a belly node, while yes, it's actually CBT that's doing the belly stuff, it was being morphed properly while playing a Giant animation, even though the giant wasn't moving at all. So im guessing that somehow the meshes for the dicc are moving properly, but rest just isn't. I really can't be bothered to do a full on clean install of the SexLab and other things . . . so if you can't help me out im just willing to leave it as is since literally everything else works properly. . .  most of the time, cause ya know, SKYRIM.

15 minutes ago, ColinSkyhi said:

I have no idea how i've managed to mess this up, but for a long time now my animations for Humanoid creatures, like draugrs, giants and Centurions, don't work for the creature side.

The bodies change, my character does the animation, but the creatures just stand there.
Just now i've tried it again after removing a whole pack of animations that i just didn't see the purpose of having around anymore, to see if that could do anything, it didn't.
But i did notice something. Since i have an SMP body i have a belly node, while yes, it's actually CBT that's doing the belly stuff, it was being morphed properly while playing a Giant animation, even though the giant wasn't moving at all. So im guessing that somehow the meshes for the dicc are moving properly, but rest just isn't. I really can't be bothered to do a full on clean install of the SexLab and other things . . . so if you can't help me out im just willing to leave it as is since literally everything else works properly. . .  most of the time, cause ya know, SKYRIM.

Did you run through the More Nasty Critters Animation Troubleshooting Guide? (Reproduced in the spoiler below and found on the LE version of the modpage):

Spoiler

Animation Troubleshooting:

1. in my opinion, Mod Managers should be avoided like the plague (i hate all of them).
but if you insist on using one, make sure that it's installing the files to the right location.
note: Mod Managers may require extra steps to get FNIS working:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukqiPz7XuU

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

3. when you start the game with the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated. to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.

10. if all else fails, try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed....but first try using sexlab's debug menu to reset everything to there default values.

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Did you run through the More Nasty Critters Animation Troubleshooting Guide? (Reproduced in the spoiler below and found on the LE version of the modpage):

Reveal hidden contents

Animation Troubleshooting:

1. in my opinion, Mod Managers should be avoided like the plague (i hate all of them).
but if you insist on using one, make sure that it's installing the files to the right location.
note: Mod Managers may require extra steps to get FNIS working:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukqiPz7XuU

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

3. when you start the game with the Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated. to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.

10. if all else fails, try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed....but first try using sexlab's debug menu to reset everything to there default values.

So as i said, the animations run on my character, just not on the creature specifically, so i don't see much info that helps me. Now from what i looked around the only thing that seemed wrong was that i have over 500 animations for the creatures, at least according to SexLab, since SLAL's count animations button has a chance of working once every 6 months or something like that for me. So i might try disabling some animations first and see how that goes . . . it's gonna be a bit of a bother to remove them with FNIS and all that though . . . sheesh

2 minutes ago, ColinSkyhi said:

So as i said, the animations run on my character, just not on the creature specifically, so i don't see much info that helps me. Now from what i looked around the only thing that seemed wrong was that i have over 500 animations for the creatures, at least according to SexLab, since SLAL's count animations button has a chance of working once every 6 months or something like that for me. So i might try disabling some animations first and see how that goes . . . it's gonna be a bit of a bother to remove them with FNIS and all that though . . . sheesh

So, as that guide said:

1) Do you have the FNIS Creatures installed?

2) Did you turn Allow Creatures on in SexLab?

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

So, as that guide said:

1) Do you have the FNIS Creatures installed?

2) Did you turn Allow Creatures on in SexLab?

Yes mate, i read the whole thing. The animations never worked when i forgot even one of those and here i am telling you that almost all of them work without any problems, EXCEPT for the ones i started this thread for.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

@ColinSkyhi Then how about a load order and your FNIS output?

Right . . . i have 198 mods on the load order thing, so it's gonna take a few pictures to get it all out from SSEEdit for example. And as for FNIS, i don't exactly know what you mean. Do i just take a picture of what was written after i use it? Cause if it's just the last bit, i have over 90% for the CTD thing and this is of course the XXL version.

6 minutes ago, ColinSkyhi said:

Right . . . i have 198 mods on the load order thing, so it's gonna take a few pictures to get it all out from SSEEdit for example. And as for FNIS, i don't exactly know what you mean. Do i just take a picture of what was written after i use it? Cause if it's just the last bit, i have over 90% for the CTD thing and this is of course the XXL version.

Most of the mod managers have a button for exporting your load order. That it the fastest way. If you have LOOT installed you can also get it from there (hit the 3 vertical button icon on the right side of the blue bar and choose copy to Clipboard. Then just paste it here - preferably in a spoiler).

As far as FNIS is concerned the easiest method is to do copy and paste. Run FNIS for users and then copy everything from the start (usually a description of the skeleton although sometimes it's warnings) through to the end (usually the CTD stuff you mentioned). Again, just copy that into a spoiler and let's see what we have.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Most of the mod managers have a button for exporting your load order. That it the fastest way. If you have LOOT installed you can also get it from there (hit the 3 vertical button icon on the right side of the blue bar and choose copy to Clipboard. Then just paste it here - preferably in a spoiler).

As far as FNIS is concerned the easiest method is to do copy and paste. Run FNIS for users and then copy everything from the start (usually a description of the skeleton although sometimes it's warnings) through to the end (usually the CTD stuff you mentioned). Again, just copy that into a spoiler and let's see what we have.

Alright, got it

Spoiler

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:190     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:1,4%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...     ChAnims:204     CTD:2,4%     pOpt:1,6%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...     ChAnims:288     CTD:3,3%     pOpt:2,2%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...     ChAnims:244     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:1,9%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...     ChAnims:104     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,8%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...     ChAnims:230     CTD:2,7%     pOpt:1,8%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:4,0%     pOpt:2,6%
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:194     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading 0Sex_WZH0_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:62     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:426     CTD:2,5%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:796     CTD:4,7%     pOpt:1,1%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:281     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:472     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading BaboAnimation V5 ...     ChAnims:63     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ...     ChAnims:11     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ...     ChAnims:41     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:509     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:220     CTD:1,4%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:285     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:190     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:100     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:461     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:200     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...     ChAnims:40     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ...     ChAnims:47     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:130     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Fillherup V5 ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3,3%     pOpt:2,2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FotdAnims V0.2 ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading KomAnimSBT
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod KomAnimSBT. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (43) and corresponding behavior file (295)<<
 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:43     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading milkypack V1.8 ...     ChAnims:235     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:1,8%
        NOTE: milkypack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:107     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:259     CTD:1,6%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:148     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5,6%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexualVampireFeedAnimations V1.0 ...     ChAnims:102     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3,6%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 7 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 12 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...

12532 animations for 58 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 12532  CTD:92,0%  pOpt:31,7%  max: 13625  LC: 24064 (max. 26162)

2 Warning(s).

loadorder.txt

12 minutes ago, ColinSkyhi said:

Alright, got it

Hide contents

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat"  (CTD:0,3%)

Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:190     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:1,4%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...     ChAnims:204     CTD:2,4%     pOpt:1,6%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...     ChAnims:288     CTD:3,3%     pOpt:2,2%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...     ChAnims:244     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:1,9%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...     ChAnims:104     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,8%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...     ChAnims:230     CTD:2,7%     pOpt:1,8%
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:4,0%     pOpt:2,6%
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:194     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:56     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading 0Sex_WZH0_A V?.? ...     ChAnims:62     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:426     CTD:2,5%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:796     CTD:4,7%     pOpt:1,1%
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:281     CTD:1,7%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:472     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading BaboAnimation V5 ...     ChAnims:63     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ...     ChAnims:11     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ...     ChAnims:41     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:509     CTD:3,4%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:220     CTD:1,4%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:285     CTD:1,8%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:190     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:100     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:461     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,7%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:200     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...     ChAnims:40     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ...     ChAnims:47     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:130     CTD:0,8%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0,5%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading Fillherup V5 ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3,3%     pOpt:2,2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FotdAnims V0.2 ...     ChAnims:13     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading KomAnimSBT
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod KomAnimSBT. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (43) and corresponding behavior file (295)<<
 V1.0 ...     ChAnims:43     CTD:0,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading milkypack V1.8 ...     ChAnims:235     CTD:2,9%     pOpt:1,8%
        NOTE: milkypack has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,6%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:107     CTD:0,7%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading NibblesAnims_Creature_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading NibblesAnims_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:259     CTD:1,6%     pOpt:0,4%
Reading NibblesAnims_Object V1.0 ...     ChAnims:148     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5,6%     pOpt:1,5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0,9%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading SexualVampireFeedAnimations V1.0 ...     ChAnims:102     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,2%
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3,6%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...     ChAnims:16     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,1%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
 7 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 12 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 19 total groups: 57 added file slots: 332 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...

12532 animations for 58 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 12532  CTD:92,0%  pOpt:31,7%  max: 13625  LC: 24064 (max. 26162)

2 Warning(s).

loadorder.txt 4.68 kB · 0 downloads

Well done!

I don't see anything definitive causing your issues. I would try the following and see if it helps (based on my experience with other people's issues):

1) turn off OSex and its related mods (OCum, etc.) and see if the issue resolves

2) turn off FISS (unless you have something that uses it as a master) and

3) turn off the esp for XPMSE --- DO NOT DISABLE THE MOD --- just turn off the esp.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Well done!

I don't see anything definitive causing your issues. I would try the following and see if it helps (based on my experience with other people's issues):

1) turn off OSex and its related mods (OCum, etc.) and see if the issue resolves

2) turn off FISS (unless you have something that uses it as a master) and

3) turn off the esp for XPMSE --- DO NOT DISABLE THE MOD --- just turn off the esp.

Oh boi here i go modding again . . . i might try these tomorrow, for now im gonna charge up on Trouble Shooting energy

@Psalam Ok so i was just feeling like trying one of them, but i did 1 and 3, since it seems like yes, i do actually install mods for a reason and i still need the FISS one. Anyways, turning off the XPMSE resulted in no changes, as for Osex though, it brought my CTD precentage down to 69 or so percent. The animations played the exact same way as before. I even tried changing the skeleton files for the draugr by using vortex, just to see if it had something to do with that, but nope. Sadly it would seem that this problem might really need the full on purge and clean install

Install & priority Order:

FNIS

Physics   - i.e. HDT-SMP

Collisions  -i.e. CBPC

Female Body -i.e. CBBE 3BA

Female textures -whatever you like

Male Body -i.e. Schlongs of Skyrim

Male Textures -whatever you like

XPMSSE skeleton

Physics tweaking software -i.e. Sinful CBP

Creature mods -follow MoreNastyCreatures install guide

• 7 months later...

Hey hey people, old topic here. I have finally figured out how why and how this whole "creature animations not working" problem has happened.
The short story is FNIS shit the bed and i had to uninstall and re-install it again.

Long story is: some of my creatures stopped moving all together and when i removed their behavior files using FNIS, they were fine. One small problem though, they weren't remade. For some reason a long time ago something must have happened to my FNIS. It's impossible to recall what it could have been now though, but i have now learned to pay attention to the small details, or lack there of. The way i managed to fix this issue was that i noticed it.

I tried doing some random things like, playing around with the SLAL in the mod manager menu, as the instructions say in the More Nasty Creatures post. And when that didn't work, i tried to update it, which turned out to somehow be a move in the wrong direction as the newest version of MNC and Hentai Creatures for SE, DO NOT include the Creature Framework which is rather necessary for them to work. Luckily i still had the old versions that did, so i did a little Vortex magic and now it works fine. Two small problems though, im gonna leave them for after this partition of text though.

Then i went back to this rather new topic that caught my eye from earlier. A guy couldn't make his creatures move, similar to me, but his problem was running FNIS properly, which he did do and resolved his issue. I am quite thankful for his decision to post his FNIS report as that led me to the discovery of the problem.

You see, FNIS tells you the animations it's installed, and most importantly for whomst it has installed them. And for that user, it said the animations, and underneath the "Too many animations" warning, was the amount of animations for the creatures.

I did not get that message in my FNIS.
All i got was something along the lines of "Create creature behavior..." somewhere after all the animation packs were listed.
And that is how i resolved my issue. Thanks for reading.

On a side note: CF doesn't seem to be engaging the COCKS correctly most of the time. Yes i can see them flacid, but they don't work when i actually enter a scene. I do have ABC installed as well. And secondly for some unknown reason to me, as of this moment, whenever i summon a creature from Hentai Creatures and try to "train", now "mate" in the newer version, it says it could not be loaded and it gets banished.