Spanking marks, lactation etc

Spanking with paddles etc just leaves a white mark on the model, instead of making the skin red etc. Is there any way to fix that? I'm guessing it maybe has something to do with hook?

Also, when checking pose edit I noticed there's a bunch options for drool, "ooze", lactation etc, but only drool seem to work, is there a way to enable the other stuff as well?

using a 7.5 repack

On 7/16/2021 at 11:00 AM, lovlab11 said:

Spanking with paddles etc just leaves a white mark on the model, instead of making the skin red etc. Is there any way to fix that? I'm guessing it maybe has something to do with hook?

Also, when checking pose edit I noticed there's a bunch options for drool, "ooze", lactation etc, but only drool seem to work, is there a way to enable the other stuff as well?

using a 7.5 repack

yeah, i'm am having the same problem for years now, but i accepted it as something i can't change. But if somebody know a way to fix it, that would be great

• 6 months later...