SLHH Expansion English SE 3.44V for OStim

View File

This is a simple port for OStim of Baka's version of SexLab Horrible Harassment.

This is in no way supported by Baka himself, so please do not reach to him for any question/issue regarding this port.

Important informations, read this please

Ostim being quite a different beast than SexLab, they are some differences:

- Since for now Ostim only supports a single scene at a time, there is no support of followers. Do not bother asking about it.

- No equivalent of SLAoured clothing keywords exists yet, so check the option "No need for sexy clothes" or it will only work if you are naked.

- Once you are subdued and the OStim scene has started, you can expect a delay before getting in the deep of things, if I may say. Should be resolved by an ulterior OStim update.

- Threesome works but is quite janky, as it is if you have FFM anims it may happen that your aggressors start sucking each other. Not much can be done about it right now, so if it bothers you just put the threesome chance to 0.

- If you use ORomance, there is an option to enable integration. May have some unforseen consequences (your lover may defend you, the rapist's wife may attack you, not sure).

Requirements

• Skyrim: Special Edition (1.5.39+)
  • Ostim SE (and all its' requirements.)
  • OSex Dual Wield addon (available on OSex nexus page)
  • You probably want OStrap if you enable women as aggressors

Installation

Nothing special, just run Nemefnis after it.

Original Mod

Credits

All credits goes to Guffel and Baka (aka Babo (aka FactoryClose))

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/15/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    OStim SE (and reqs), Osex Dual Wield
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 7/16/2021 at 11:55 AM, ryeoshu said:

Is this supposed to play ostim/osex animations?

Yes.

On 7/16/2021 at 6:23 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

sorry I mean that dual wield one

Yes, dual wield is an addon file on the OSex nexus page.

On 7/17/2021 at 2:30 AM, zergface said:

Do ostim even have the correct agressive animation or detection for the mod to use them?

It has a few roughy anims, but they are rather vanilla if you compare to what SL has to offer. Base it's focussed on consensual intercourses, but it's coming around.

On 7/17/2021 at 7:27 AM, 386416183 said:

Can this be used with Voice files ?

I think it should be ok. I can't test it right now, so if you do please let us know.

19 hours ago, demicabestan said:

Hello  , one question  , i already use Baka version for sexlab , its possible to use the two version in same game ?  your version for ostim and Baka version for sexlab ?

No, the last one should take precedence. I did not "pluginified" SLHH, just replaced SL calls with Ostims.

19 hours ago, lumberman11 said:

How do you get it work properly? Is there something I have to do in particular to activate said animations?

Do you have an issue? Did you used original SLHH?

You have to get OStim and all its dependencies, check if OStim works by itself before trying this mod. OStim discord is full of helpful people.

Regarding SLHH, everything is like the original so you might have to configure it in its MCM.

As said in the mod description, you should change the "Morality" setting, because by default pretty much no one will assault you.

You should also check "No need for sexy clothes", or it will only work when you are naked.

Also, for testing purpose I recommend setting the assault chance to 100%.

Then, just sprint in a random npc and the scene should start.

For more in depth information, I'll advise you to report to OStim and Baka's SLHH description pages. And of course this mod's one.

Edited by Vegetius
On 7/27/2021 at 7:54 AM, Vegetius said:

Do you have an issue? Did you used original SLHH?

You have to get OStim and all its dependencies, check if OStim works by itself before trying this mod. OStim discord is full of helpful people.

Regarding SLHH, everything is like the original so you might have to configure it in its MCM.

As said in the mod description, you should change the "Morality" setting, because by default pretty much no one will assault you.

You should also check "No need for sexy clothes", or it will only work when you are naked.

Also, for testing purpose I recommend setting the assault chance to 100%.

Then, just sprint in a random npc and the scene should start.

For more in depth information, I'll advise you to report to OStim and Baka's SLHH description pages. And of course this mod's one.

Well, I *think* theres an issue. I would set morality to 3, no need for the clothes thing, and set all the other settings to recommended. I even downloaded a whole bunch of just random NPC mods and nope. No animation. My thoughts is there is a load order i need to figure out. Where does this rank with OStim and FNIS?

On 7/31/2021 at 10:59 AM, lumberman11 said:

Well, I *think* theres an issue. I would set morality to 3, no need for the clothes thing, and set all the other settings to recommended. I even downloaded a whole bunch of just random NPC mods and nope. No animation. My thoughts is there is a load order i need to figure out. Where does this rank with OStim and FNIS?

Not to my knowledge, you should be able to drop this mod anywhere in your load order.

If it doesn't start it's not related to OStim anyway, since things go this way:

bump into npc > they force talk to you > they grab you and some minigame starts > if you lose the minigame, and only there, the Ostim scene starts.

You should try to bump full force the npc by sprinting.

Also check that you don not have any other mod that triggers events on bumping, like Sexist/Derogatory Guards.

On 8/1/2021 at 2:43 PM, Vegetius said:

Not to my knowledge, you should be able to drop this mod anywhere in your load order.

If it doesn't start it's not related to OStim anyway, since things go this way:

bump into npc > they force talk to you > they grab you and some minigame starts > if you lose the minigame, and only there, the Ostim scene starts.

You should try to bump full force the npc by sprinting.

Also check that you don not have any other mod that triggers events on bumping, like Sexist/Derogatory Guards.

Well I get the MCM, i would set the morality to 3, check the clothes bit, run at people full sprint and it still doesnt work. Sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 5:01 AM, Laakeri said:

Is there way to exclude same sex harassment?

Are you playing a male character or a female?

This mod never was intended to be played as a male. There used to be a "for him" version, but I don't know much and it will probably not be compatible with this port.

As a female there is a, option "Female are aggressors" or something like that in the MCM to check/uncheck. It should work if I haven't broke anything.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, zergface said:

Ostim got an arousal system now, wondering if this is ever gonna be updated?

No plan for that too busy with RL, but I don't remember arousal playing much a role in this mod, except for "Skimpy Clothes" which I had to remove obviously.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 8:34 AM, Vegetius said:

Are you playing a male character or a female?

This mod never was intended to be played as a male. There used to be a "for him" version, but I don't know much and it will probably not be compatible with this port.

As a female there is a, option "Female are aggressors" or something like that in the MCM to check/uncheck. It should work if I haven't broke anything.

No plan for that too busy with RL, but I don't remember arousal playing much a role in this mod, except for "Skimpy Clothes" which I had to remove obviously.

is it possible to bring that back for OAroused, thats the main reason why I had sl aroused baka edition and slhh?