SLHH Expansion English SE 3.44V for OStim

I'm having a hard time with this mod. It seems to just loop constantly when my player is "attacked". OStim controls (Osex) are locked and I have no way of unlocking them despite unchecking full auto control in the ostim mcm settings. If I press numpad  . it cancels the event but I then cannot move my character, use my scroll wheel to zoom in and out or my mouse buttons to attack/block. 

On 10/7/2021 at 1:22 AM, Djlegends said:

hopfully they have the same keywords and also think you can port aproach redux too?

Rn there is only one keyword in OAroused which is EroticArmor.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:12 AM, Harken87 said:

I'm having a hard time with this mod. It seems to just loop constantly when my player is "attacked". OStim controls (Osex) are locked and I have no way of unlocking them despite unchecking full auto control in the ostim mcm settings. If I press numpad  . it cancels the event but I then cannot move my character, use my scroll wheel to zoom in and out or my mouse buttons to attack/block. 

That's possible, this port was made and tested on a now outdated version of OStim, and I know aggressive scene and auto animation has evolved since.

I'll try to come around and update this port, sadly because of real life priorities I don't have much time right now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2021 at 3:28 AM, Vegetius said:

Rn there is only one keyword in OAroused which is EroticArmor.

That's possible, this port was made and tested on a now outdated version of OStim, and I know aggressive scene and auto animation has evolved since.

I'll try to come around and update this port, sadly because of real life priorities I don't have much time right now.

we finally got oraoused on nexus so maybe you can renable it

Hey, yes, sorry, two questions:

1) the Osex Dual Wield pack seems to be creating issues, generating warnings on FNIS and shit, is it still required to have this work?

2) You said the mod isn't thought with a Male MC in mind, does that mean it will, like, completely not work, or can I still get the mod but have my male character in a more submissive, vulnerable role, especially with men? Because if it's the later case I don't mind really.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 7:45 PM, goodking0 said:

Hey, yes, sorry, two questions:

1) the Osex Dual Wield pack seems to be creating issues, generating warnings on FNIS and shit, is it still required to have this work?

2) You said the mod isn't thought with a Male MC in mind, does that mean it will, like, completely not work, or can I still get the mod but have my male character in a more submissive, vulnerable role, especially with men? Because if it's the later case I don't mind really.

SLHH was never meant to be used as a male character, there is one for males but is sexlab only no ostim.

I am also having trouble with this mod, seems that no matter what I do I can't get it to work. I have OStim and all its reqs, I have the mc menu and I make sure to change the settings (morality, clothes and stuff) but even when I full on cannon ball into their face they just greet me normally. I don't have any other dialogue mods enabled so it is weird. Even ran around nude for a while.

Okay so this mod is probably janky with the latest OStim version. I will come around to update it soon, I had no time to lately but I will try to find some. It will use OAroused and it's equivalent keyword.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:12 PM, trustworthy whore said:

No it will just be weird, when you play a male character and all the males come to you and say, you are so beautiful and they're getting a hard on when seeing you :D

You have it right, it won't break your game, it should even work but your character will be addressed as if he was a woman and only assaulted by males.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/14/2021 at 2:02 AM, Vegetius said:

Okay so this mod is probably janky with the latest OStim version. I will come around to update it soon, I had no time to lately but I will try to find some. It will use OAroused and it's equivalent keyword.

You have it right, it won't break your game, it should even work but your character will be addressed as if he was a woman and only assaulted by males.

So, no updates yet?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...