Impossible Heels ‘Cattleya’

Impossible Heels ‘Cattleya’

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: LOD1=13232; LOD2=2808
  • 4 color channels, two variations
  • Will add 10 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 9 to teens
  • Only available as .package

Defects:

• Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Textures look “grainy” from up close
  • Too dark / bright colors look awful
  • Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims
  • Pants might clip around the ankle
  • Clipping and bending behind the ankle depending on custom animation (normal simming is ok)
  • 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet

Notes:

• Return of a classic! This is a complete redesign that adds one more unit to height, a much detailed mesh and textures that look “good” with patterns and/or solid colors
  • Most of my meshes suffer from serious deformation when increasing the weight slider. So far the solution has been to generate the morphs “by hand” using Milkshape3D, but Milkshape’s tools can be too basic for this task so instead of scaling the ankle area, and anything else close to it, I’m scaling the whole feet according to the leg’s size. This means overweight sims will have wider and slightly larger feet while on thin bodies its size will be reduced just a bit. Personally I haven’t noticed anything off-place and my sims are on the “meaty” side of the scale YMMV
  • Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that follows the original leg seam