Overboss Riot's Fun Zone

Hey guys. due to the nexus situation (No discussing it here, thanks) I'll be moving to my own site with releases and such... This thread is to keep track as I rehome various mods as well as provide a backup for any mods I don't feel like rehosting on my main site. I'll also be using this to document my Patreon releases and other fun stuff. 

Without further Ado, I'm gonna start with the BETA for this month, Then I'll set up posts listing all rehomed mods. 

July's BETA: Cozynista Sweater Dress (Public Release 7/28) - Skyrim SE version available

image.png.8dd48fbbc685b47fb0193711831f62c6.png

Here's a small WIP shot or two of the Exclusive Mod this month... I'm working on a hairpack with 3 new hairs and updates to my first 2 hairs

H04: BUILD A BITCH
unknown.png 

H05: 34+35 (Front View) 
unknown.png

H06: VILLAIN (This one is being put first into Skyrim SE for a Evelynn mod, I'll port it to FO4 as a freebie for the hairpack release)
unknown.png

Just now, Hht3s said:

What's up with nexus? did something happen to the site?

They snuck in an update that makes it impossible to actually remove your mods, in favor of their shit collections system and modpack makers. I and plenty other authors are opting to not participate in that bullshit by dipping off Nexus. 

4 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

They snuck in an update that makes it impossible to actually remove your mods, in favor of their shit collections system and modpack makers. I and plenty other authors are opting to not participate in that bullshit by dipping off Nexus. 

Same old shit, like contacting the devs being a requirement to change your name, but now applied to mods, (perhaps even worse) how cute.

thumbs up, hope they step back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Olmech said:

Pardon me for being off topic perhaps, but I think at one time  you @TheBottomhoodofSteel had a jean mod for Fusion Girl I really liked but it kind of got borked with the newer FG releases. Has that one been fixed since? I really liked those jeans...

I did, Basic Jeans. I don't actually have the files for that mod anymore and in all the nexus mess, It's one of the few mods I didn't back up. 

Honestly NGL I wasn't a huge fan of the port as it had a ton of issues and things I was meh about, I'm considering at some point working on another unisex Jean set that I'll like more. 

12 hours ago, Olmech said:

I thought they looked great. But, you are intimately more aware of their shortcomings than I am.

Yea, They were good for their time, but now that I'm making my own work I want to focus on doing something I'll be happier with. 

If you happen to find the files anywhere, you're welcome to share them. I don't care what happens to it anymore

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...