UNPB perfect mods

necrolich

Hi everybody, i've been a lurker most of the time on loverslab and i was wondering if anyone could help me.

I've used almost every skimpy mod for UNP i found and i have a big problem.

I can't find a skimpy enough for UNPB and that cpvers all or at least most armors. i know you guys are used to such topic and will sertainly find mel ots of mods but most either work for UNP but nott for UNPB like "you call thaat skimpy mod" or aren't skimpy enough like the UNPB conversion topic.

So if anyone could suggest me a mod or mods to use together that would give me skimpy UNPB armors that show just as much or more flesh as you call that skimpy but doesn't look like http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16050/? because some of those look great but some simply have that ugly line barely covering the nipples.... I don't like it artistically, may sound like i'm difficult but i really don't like a simple line covering it. I'd rather have something like the other armors of him showing underboobs or sideboobs or like in you call that skimpy showing the boobs yet have armor covering the rest of the body making it a beautifull armor but shows flesh.

EDIT

aslo... NO PANTIES please!

and i may not have been clear about it but i mean for vanilla replacers

no idea, i just give up a bit for skimpy clothes, using middle term clothes now, and some skimpy, not like that one for your link, lil less kinky, you can remove the parts wich you dnt like from the meshes with nifskope, and save, idk i do that with the things wich i dnt like at armors.

Theres also : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34160/? but idk if you will like, its less skimpy but vanilla replacer also, and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/ but not so vanilla.About panties you can remove that easy with nifskope, but theres also http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19772/ but without panties no sure , tried help, but never saw that option at unp mods.

thanks for the advise but as much as i am used to use mods.... i suck at modding or altering anything. My knowledge goes only as far as wich mod i have to overwrite with what mod. I did read about such things as blender or nifskope but i haven't used id and don't have any confidence in my modding skills

I've already stumbled uppon this topic but it's not what i'm looking for. I'm quite sure there is nothing for what i'm looking for and it's just a last desesperate move to get the ultimate skimpy/hotny/beautiffull UNPB vanilla replacer. for now goodnight i hope to maybe find more tommorrow.

BTW for now i'm using a mixt of 3 mods one for CBBE (covering those i can't find in UNPB), one that makes clothes skimpy but in UNP and a UNPB with underboobs and such.

I have just seen that link of yours "sexy vanilla armors" i didn't know about this one and it looks superb i just can't find any UNPB one using it so i'll install it and see for myself.

might not be exactly what i'm looking for but it helps.

edit: nah it doesn't look that great and mak's already covers those. I don't even need to install and see if it goes well for UNPB.

i could use remodeled for CBBE + you call that skimpy(for clothes) + mak's UNPB remodels.

anyone has a better set up or mods?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure I fully understand. Are you looking for a armor replacer set that still looks like it has combat value, but also reveals the nipples/genitalia?

I can't say that I've seen any vanilla replacers that do exactly that. Mashup sets like this one should let you equip individual armor pieces to a naked body for a similar effect to the one you're looking for. But it's neither a vanilla replacer, nor terribly effective armor. You may have to look through existing skimpy replacers and settle for the one that looks best to you.

The CBBE body mod has a greater selection of skimpy replacer compilations.

UNPB does have a large variety of individual replacers, but no full compilation afaik. Go to the nexus site and search "UNPB". It'll take a couple pages of digging, but there are enough mods to cover many of the most common armors in the game. It's not as easy as a full replacer set, but using individual mods will let everything match more closely to your tastes.

i've ried from different mods and it covers most armors but some aren't that good looking.
Some of those have just some metal covering the nipples but lacks erotism, it is skimpy but not erotic.
And from this day on i will declare war to panties! Why can't we have a pantyless skimpy world :P

Archived