Whicked whims not working?

Hello so I recently torrented a version of the Sims 4 and whicked whims isn't like picking it up so to speak. I did exactly as the instructions and enabled mods and script in game and the mods even show up on the games menu screen as mods that have been downloaded. However when I actually do start the game it's as if nothing happened. I did torrent games 4 the world Crack of the game so it's likely outdated but I'm not sure 

6 minutes ago, Onna12 said:

Hello so I recently torrented a version of the Sims 4 and whicked whims isn't like picking it up so to speak. I did exactly as the instructions and enabled mods and script in game and the mods even show up on the games menu screen as mods that have been downloaded. However when I actually do start the game it's as if nothing happened. I did torrent games 4 the world Crack of the game so it's likely outdated but I'm not sure 

Forum rules at LL do not allow support for hacked games.

18 hours ago, Onna12 said:

You actually feel that you're entitled to get help for a pirated version of a game? A legal copy of the game is often on sale for $5.99!!! The reason it isn't working with WW is because it's a PIRATED GAME!!!

Edited by Sandatharius
17 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

You actually feel that you're entitled to get help for a pirated version of a game? A legal copy of the game is often on sale for $5.99!!! The reason it isn't working with WW is because it's a PIRATED GAME!!!

nah bro i already figured it out myself anyways. either ways i didn't feel "entitled" to help i asked because i wasn't aware of the rules stating that you couldn't get help for pirated copies of the  game either way have fun on your high horse buddy

5 hours ago, Onna12 said:

nah bro i already figured it out myself anyways. either ways i didn't feel "entitled" to help i asked because i wasn't aware of the rules stating that you couldn't get help for pirated copies of the  game either way have fun on your high horse buddy

Pfffft! Seems the "high horse" is where YOU are talking from with your arrogance. "Weren't aware of the rules". Yeah, right. Suuuuure. Well, you could have saved yourself a lot of issues just by shelling out $5.99 to actually BUY the game. It's people like you that drive up the cost of games because you think it's ok to STEAL them. So, you and your kind make it that way for everybody else who buy the games. Well, guess I'm talking to deaf ears here. Hope your ass gets caught pirating games. Don't bother replying, because you're on my Ignored list. You should be banned from here.

Edited by Sandatharius
4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Pfffft! Seems the "high horse" is where YOU are talking from with your arrogance. "Weren't aware of the rules". Yeah, right. Suuuuure. Well, you could have saved yourself a lot of issues just by shelling out $5.99 to actually BUY the game. It's people like you that drive up the cost of games because you think it's ok to STEAL them. So, you and your kind make it that way for everybody else who buy the games. Well, guess I'm talking to deaf ears here. Hope your ass gets caught pirating games. Don't bother replying, because you're on my Ignored list. You should be banned from here.

For starters considering that I'm not an avid sims fan or modder it is possible that I just didn't read the rules beforehand and didn't know that this was a rule to begin with why would I knowingly break an established rule? On top of that while on sale the game can be 6 dollars the game isn't on sale anymore and the base game is 40 dollars. But sure me and few hundred people figured out how to get the game for free is the reason why games are so high but good luck being sanctimonious dickhead I guess 

55 minutes ago, Onna12 said:

Ah alright  then I'll admit my defeat there sorry again for breaking the rules genuinely wasn't aware 

No worries you didn't know about it.

Not a shill for EA sales but one nice thing about having a legal Sims 4 game is you get free support here.