• HentaiCreatures.esp (form 43) • MoreNastyCritters.esp (form 43) • SexLabMatchMaker.esp (form 43). Help?

A little bit of reading and googling would help you understand some things. Just a tipp for the future.

Old Form 43 is not bad  when everything else got updated for SE. Many  mods, especially on LL have that Form not converted and work more then fine.

Edited by Gukahn
29 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

A little bit of reading and googling would help you understand some things. Just a tipp for the future.

Old Form 43 is not bad  when everything else got updated for SE. Many  mods, especially on LL have that Form not converted and work more then fine.

I'm with you, but with a little reading and googling you will find a lot of ppl that will say that the worst thing that could happen to you is a Form 43 mod in your load order.... (I had this discussion too often) For Hentai creatures and MNC i can say that it doesn't make any difference. (I made the ports) And I think that MatchMaker has not been officially ported due to missing permissions. I never really used it, so I never cared about it.

To put it in words:

Re-saving a mod and updating the header/form is a good practice, but not necessary in most cases.

Mod managers just report an old header because they can't check the mod for correct Nifs/Textures/Animations and the error report is usually a bit to dramatic for my taste.

14 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

will find a lot of ppl that will say that the worst thing that could happen to you is a Form 43 mod in your load order

Mh.. At least 20 or so mods with Form 43 and a really stable game, with one or two annoying bugs (But that's just a fuck up i did and not really game breaking.. Quite funny actually) Tell me i can trust most if not all LL Form 43 mods in my List ? Maybe it was a problem back then when the Mod Manager where a bit more lacking?

4 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Mh.. At least 20 or so mods with Form 43 and a really stable game, with one or two annoying bugs (But that's just a fuck up i did and not really game breaking.. Quite funny actually) Tell me i can trust most if not all LL Form 43 mods in my List ? Maybe it was a problem back then when the Mod Manager where a bit more lacking?

I'm just too lazy to re-save HC and MNC everytime MadMansGun makes an update.... I also forget to delete the damn setvehicleplugin.dll in MNC from time to time. There are more important things that you have to look at, if you are porting a mod....