Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Does anyone have tips, instructions or links to teach me how to effectively use Bodyslide and Outfit Studio for Fallout 4. I have seen many discussions and videos, but still struggle to understand. I might be an idiot.  My main problem is getting the body I choose to work in general (Usually CBBE but I'd like to branch out to use different body mods and maybe even make my own). It usually doesn't look like the mod advertises or just off and misshapen. My other problem is fixing outfits that don't fit the body I choose. There is always a lot of meshing and clipping. I get the very basics of the program, but the details and different things you can do I still don't understand. Any help would be great especially if it's dumbed down lol.

1 hour ago, underdone said:

Oxhorn has a video on converting armors from vanilla to cbbe, that's a good starting point. He goes through the basics including fixing clipping. Which mod manager are you using?

Awesome, thanks! I'm using Nexus mod manager. it's the first one I found and the only one I know how to use right now. I use it for all my modding. 

• 2 weeks later...

well i think i know all about os, but i dont know what exactly interests you. I am not a native English speaker, so it would be difficult for me to write a textbook. I can answer specific questions if I am not stopped by very long sentences in google translate. )

8 hours ago, South8028 said:

well i think i know all about os, but i dont know what exactly interests you. I am not a native English speaker, so it would be difficult for me to write a textbook. I can answer specific questions if I am not stopped by very long sentences in google translate. )

I might get back to you on that bc I would like to learn, but I'm jumping into MO2 right now. I'm kind of liking it a bit better than nexus also

On 7/10/2021 at 4:00 PM, magnumhavoc said:

Tbh, I always thought it was new. What do you recommend?

It's not supported by the Nexus guys, and hasn't been for a long time. I recommend Vortex. I found it easier to use and understand. Both Vortex and MO2 are good, but when I was a beginner, I found MO2 to be very difficult to grasp. Vortex, to me, was much easier to use & learn.

12 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

It's not supported by the Nexus guys, and hasn't been for a long time. I recommend Vortex. I found it easier to use and understand. Both Vortex and MO2 are good, but when I was a beginner, I found MO2 to be very difficult to grasp. Vortex, to me, was much easier to use & learn.

Yeah I like MO2 right now too but Vortex is super easy to use, but I get some issues with it sometimes