1 hour ago, HattoWW said:

TY for the wonderful mod :) I hope you can also make this one for maries body too in the following days :)

37083593_DOAX_VV2021-07-1001-00-24.thumb.png.03f070fd6871bd89d1ec99bdb5c0e966.png

Maybe it will be next weekend to upload Marie Body.
I'm planning a business trip from Monday to Friday, so I won't touch my desktop computer at home.

13 minutes ago, cottycotty said:

Thank you for the great works! Maybe you can make some mods which are similar to this. Then they are some sex poses such as doggy and the dick is inside the girl??

It seemed awkward to adjust the legs of the masked man and the girl, but I might try it when I have time.

6 hours ago, Hatsunejay said:

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I place the common.ini and resources folder? 

What do you mean?
If you put this unzipped mod anywhere in the "Mods" folder of 3DMigoto, you should be able to use it.
Does that mean you don't know how to install 3DMigoto?

1 hour ago, exorcismus1 said:

really great mod here thank you very much

just a question : can we adjust mod to use with white lace nudes ? or add some pregnant function it would be really great

love your mod

I'm sorry.
It's not as much as making a mod from scratch, but it takes a lot of work.
So I'm not going to make it available in white lace nudes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...