[SEARCH] Any romance/relationship options in slavery mods?

Doesn't have to be slavery. But seems nice to have at least some dialogue options with slaves that's not abusive. I have Paradise Hall and Home Sweet Home installed and they work fine. But all the slaves hate me at first and I wish I don't have to be mean all the time. Any thoughts?

Edited by notInterestedInFun
12 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

When Sexy Bandit Captives returns (in the process of a major update) that might be to your liking.

Thanks! I checked it out and it looks legit. Rescuing (slave) girls is interesting, though I'm more interested in the dialogue options that may be added. Personally, I'd be happy with something as simple as adding a relationship variable to the Paradise Hall mod (currently it has submission comprised of fear, sex, respect training etc), and some actions that go with it. I mean, if you can whip a slave to train him/her to do simple things for you, why can't you achieve the same thing by being loving? It's not like everyone is building a slave camp that needs constant discipline... 

Anyway, just my thoughts so far. Love the fact that so many people have helped make slavery a virtual reality to explore. Every other game seems to prefer mindless censorship.

18 hours ago, travelmedic said:

When Sexy Bandit Captives returns (in the process of a major update) that might be to your liking.

Just installed Follow me for Sex. Actually works quite well on top of PaHE. Adds options for intimacy that's not downright "coercive" in that the recipient complains randomly (maybe it'll go away at high submission level..?). Idk if anyone finds a complaining slave erotic...

• notInterestedInFun changed the title to [SEARCH] Any romance/relationship options in slavery mods?