Hi, I just bought the Fallout 3 and I would like to know if, as well as the Fallout 4, there is a sexual framework for this game, you already know animations, etc. and how I install them or where I can get a guide to install them, thanks.

7 hours ago, zarza said:

Hi, I just bought the Fallout 3 and I would like to know if, as well as the Fallout 4, there is a sexual framework for this game, you already know animations, etc. and how I install them or where I can get a guide to install them, thanks.

Yes, it's called Sexout. Literally any of the pinned topics in either the main Sexout forum or the downloads section answers those questions.

7 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Yes, it's called Sexout. Literally any of the pinned topics in either the main Sexout forum or the downloads section answers those questions.

great, in fact I already looked a bit but they say that that does not work with fallout 3 haha, I do not know if you have any link that can be facilitated?

On 7/8/2021 at 7:25 PM, zarza said:

great, in fact I already looked a bit but they say that that does not work with fallout 3 haha, I do not know if you have any link that can be facilitated?

There is a Sexout for Fallout 3, but it lacks mods using it.

Most people play fallout 3 with Tale of Two Wastelands. Not only because the engine of Fallout New Vegas is better, but also because most Sexout mods work on the "Fallout 3 portion" as well.

9 hours ago, dborg2 said:

There is a Sexout for Fallout 3, but it lacks mods using it.

Most people play fallout 3 with Tale of Two Wastelands. Not only because the engine of Fallout New Vegas is better, but also because most Sexout mods work on the "Fallout 3 portion" as well.

Could you explain that to me better please? I'm really lost with that haha, or would it be better to buy the fallout new vegas?

1 hour ago, zarza said:

Could you explain that to me better please? I'm really lost with that haha, or would it be better to buy the fallout new vegas?

There is a mod for Fallout New Vegas (that also requires Fallout 3 base files) that basically merges the 2 games together.

If you follow the intended lore you start in Fallout 3, doe stuff there, take a train and end up at the start of Fallout New Vegas (with option to drive back and forth with the train)

It uses the Fallout New Vegas engine, because it is much better (ie. it works in Windows 10 without patching).

My advise would be to buy Fallout New Vegas and it's DLC (it's cheap), but you can also try 1 of the older unmaintained mods like Sexus, Sexual Innuendo or Sexout-For-Fallout 3.

4 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

There is a mod for Fallout New Vegas (that also requires Fallout 3 base files) that basically merges the 2 games together.

If you follow the intended lore you start in Fallout 3, doe stuff there, take a train and end up at the start of Fallout New Vegas (with option to drive back and forth with the train)

It uses the Fallout New Vegas engine, because it is much better (ie. it works in Windows 10 without patching).

My advise would be to buy Fallout New Vegas and it's DLC (it's cheap), but you can also try 1 of the older unmaintained mods like Sexus, Sexual Innuendo or Sexout-For-Fallout 3.

Thank you very much, the fallout 4 is easier for me haha with these mods, I think then I will buy the new vegas, but first I will pass the 3