Hello! 
First of all, looks like a very good mod!
Though, i'm getting error when checking animation. Everything else is installed. Any ideas why this happens?

Tried checking this forum, but wasn't able to notice the fix. Maybe I have missed something

Found it - you have to enable and register animations with SL Anim Loader, in MCM

Edited by DzonyBravo
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi normaly everything is properly installed since i dont get any error beside animation. I did activated all of them in SLAL and registered them but still get error.

Also when purposely getting attack by creature or human i dont get anything special like a QTE as i was expecting. One time i died and the other i got transported to the neared inn but that could be from any other mod.

On 7/5/2021 at 5:36 PM, Suzutsuki said:

Currently, only the player will become victim. If your allies are not bleeding out, they may rescue the player from Battle Fuck.

I plan to add a feature where female followers are raped and male followers are forced to watch the player being raped.

>cucking>voyeurism shit

please no

just knock them out

b27.jpg

Lots of questions...

How long does it take to get over Estrus?

-I had my character sleep for about 24 hours still had it,

-I understand the idea, if you get out of an assault and continue the fight your doing so at disadvantage because sexually flustered, ok but it lasts for hours and hours.

-Can I have my character masterbate to get rid of it?

Breakable Armor qustions,

-At default values armor and weapons break almost immediately

-Also no idea what the input value means, is lower or higher value on heavy, light, cloth good or bad.....

I think it goes like this.......Input Value divided by weight of item times the degradation value....?

So that would mean that armor such as elven armor would be 

6/1=6x0.10

Where Hide is

6/6=1x0.10

So ultimately Hide Armor would be better than Elven armor because its extra weight makes it sturdy.....?

I think the reason is for TOWABA bikini armor has very high weight considering what it is and a full set of iron or steel weighs much more than the vanilla armor does.

I will think up more questions later.

So I decided to use the prior Battlefuck that is in the downloads section that does not have the Estrus effect and no stimulant potions.

This avoided the issue of getting stuck with long lasting debuff.

Now when I attempted to load in also Breakable Equipment....Of course an issue came up with Sticky whatever pluggin, which there is an older version in the Battlefuck....

Solution remove the older version from Battlefuck folder.

Turns out that the newer stick whatever pluggin works with Battlefuck.

Tested in game, the pink arua guys, and tested the bleedout....A nearby farm animal ran right over to assist >< but hey fell off a cliff was not expecting local farm animal or testing it but proved it worked.

Tested also the sleep rape mod, works also.

Breakable equipment, so I still dont understand the way to nerf the speed at which stuff breaks, however with starting character I found that what you do is simple....Kill the bandits and take their armor, since it can be really high tier.  High teir stuff seems to stay high level for longer than low tier stuff which goes right to break.

On 7/29/2022 at 10:47 AM, Gredd18 said:

So I've got a problem where despite the latest versons of PapyrusUtil and sztkUtil, I'm getting errors on the system requirement checks for them both. I'm on 1.6.353.0.8, and I feel like I'm missing something incredibly obvious that's giving me these errors.

bNi3O32.png

same problem here

4 hours ago, starikki said:

same problem here

From file description,

SKSE 2.0.19

SkyUI 5.2SE

PapyrusUtil 3.9

powerofthree's Papyrus Extender 4.4.1

ConsoleUtilSSE 1.2.0

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE 7.6

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 BETA8

SexLab Animation Loader SSE 1.0.0

SLAL Animation Pack by Leito SE 1.6

BakaFactory SLAL Animation 4.60V SE

So the file needed for SkyrimSE Papyrus Util is version 3.9,

That version of the file is only available for Skyrim SE, and not available for Skyrim AE which is presently version 4.3 and all the old files there is no AE version 3.9

There are a few versions of Battlefuck with the latest version not including sztkutil....However the earlier version has it, an earlier version of szktutil....Having them both also produces that error as well, one in Battlefuck and also the stand alone util.

So it stands to reason that Battlefuck may not be available for Skyrim AE version of the game.

On 9/13/2022 at 2:17 AM, Gameplayer said:

From file description,

SKSE 2.0.19

SkyUI 5.2SE

PapyrusUtil 3.9

powerofthree's Papyrus Extender 4.4.1

ConsoleUtilSSE 1.2.0

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE 7.6

SexLab Framework SE 1.63 BETA8

SexLab Animation Loader SSE 1.0.0

SLAL Animation Pack by Leito SE 1.6

BakaFactory SLAL Animation 4.60V SE

So the file needed for SkyrimSE Papyrus Util is version 3.9,

That version of the file is only available for Skyrim SE, and not available for Skyrim AE which is presently version 4.3 and all the old files there is no AE version 3.9

There are a few versions of Battlefuck with the latest version not including sztkutil....However the earlier version has it, an earlier version of szktutil....Having them both also produces that error as well, one in Battlefuck and also the stand alone util.

So it stands to reason that Battlefuck may not be available for Skyrim AE version of the game.

wired enough, I managed to get sztkUtil and PapyrusUtil working, but Papyrus Extender can not be fixed at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 9:47 AM, ebbluminous said:

I've installed all the requirements. They show as OK on the mod, but when I check Animations, it returns with an error. Do I need an older version of the BakaFactory Animations? This mod says 4.6, I have 5.4

For me, I had the error popping up when I had too many animations installed. I assume it couldn't look through them all or something.

On 10/12/2022 at 7:55 PM, Darkinator119 said:

are there any plans to add  female follower support? i noticed you saying you had plans back in 2021, but is that still in the pipeline?

I use sexlab defeat and stop combat for female followers. It isn't the greatest solution, but it works for now.

Fallen Empire is one of my favourite games from a mechanic standpoint. I really enjoyed the battle system implemented in that game. This mod captures much of the same feel, so, well done and thankyou :)

Edited by Svalalthea
  • 2 weeks later...

so before the latest Skyrim update this mod was working fine for me, after the update I don't seem to have any aura triggers in combat anymore... I have been in a lot of fights and even did a clean save and still no aura triggers, is there something from the new updates that may have effected this mod?

hey, I need a little help:

Whenever I try to start Battle Fuck! nothing happens...

In the MCM, I get an OK on everything, besides of "check for animations". When I try to click that, nothing happens. I waited for ... long, but nothing. 

When I try to enable it, without clicking on "check animations", it gives me the message that I should wait for animations aaand then, again, nothing.

Edit: Think I got it fixed:

- Got the wrong version of BakaFactory SLAL Animation

and

- Put it rather far down on my load order 

Edit II:

yeah, well ... everything gives me an O.K and I can enable the mod, but ... I don't get any Aura or events... even when I change the Aura % to 100...

Edited by Deskaria

I have yet to see any auras in 1_6_640 but i have another problem.

The HUD spams the same text during a rape battle...  Lola has been stripped of _shamwow

No clue what _shamwow is or how to prevent this message.  I don't use armor break and have MCM settings turned off for that.  All armor stripping slots in the MCM are the default checked.

Only have a split second to read the other messages in the HUD it spams so often.

Amazing mod dude holy shit.

Best defeat / sex battle mod ive ever seen.

Could use some more interactions tho with like Devious devices other than that its perfect.

(The SLSO patch that is mentioned in the page, i cant seem to find it anywhere i dont know if its been replaced or intergrated).

*sorry for my grammar my English sucks*.

Hope you continue to add more scene's and defeat scenario's amazing work!