Female Werewolf with Human skeleton

Hey all of you. 

First time I'm requesting a mod

I tried myself to do it but failed miserably

Anyways can someone make a female Werewolf follower with human skeleton? 

Since Sexlab animations are defined by skeletons if I'm not wrong, such mod would allow for much more animations with a female Werewolf. I don't mind the clipping if such problem occurs just would like to have a much more variety to FWW animations

Thank you in advance 

Be careful what you wish for. I'm pretty sure forcing the werewolf models to use the human skeleton would look quite horrific.

Untitled.jpg.3a84e6a602aeb78789aaac411c438c93.jpg

I do remember seeing a mod that changes werewolves to a human model with wolf ears / tail. But unfortunately I can't remember what it was called. Pretty sure it had 'overhaul' in the title, though.

On the other hand, if you just want humanoid wolves then Bad Dog's Lykaios race is a good option.

7 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Be careful what you wish for. I'm pretty sure forcing the werewolf models to use the human skeleton would look quite horrific.

Untitled.jpg.3a84e6a602aeb78789aaac411c438c93.jpg

I do remember seeing a mod that changes werewolves to a human model with wolf ears / tail. But unfortunately I can't remember what it was called. Pretty sure it had 'overhaul' in the title, though.

On the other hand, if you just want humanoid wolves then Bad Dog's Lykaios race is a good option.

Thank you for the reply :P

Wow that would not look good at all in animations. Guess I'll have to stick to lykaios and ungulate followers. 

Just would have been cool to have a more animations for WW since they're quite rare to come by on the Female side. 

18 minutes ago, User56326 said:

Just would have been cool to have a more animations for WW since they're quite rare to come by on the Female side. 

For werewolf SLAL animations off the top of my head there's Horny Creatures (obviously). Then there's animations by Billyy, Anubis, Lord, Psyche and Babo. Probably not all of them have female animations but some will.

31 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

Then there's animations by Billyy, Anubis, Lord, Psyche and Babo. Probably not all of them have female animations but some will.

All of those anims are for "male werewolf on female human(oid)".

There's a grand total of three (3) "male human(oid) on female werewolf" anims available for Skyrim, and they all come from More Nasty Critters. Horny Creatures' SLAL pack includes 2 extra anims where a werewolf is the bottom/receiver and which can be used by female werewolves, but those are both "creature on creature" only.

Edited by Blaze69
29 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

There's a grand total of three (3) "male human(oid) on female werewolf" anims available for Skyrim, and they all come from More Nasty Critters. Horny Creatures' SLAL pack includes 2 extra anims where a werewolf is the bottom/receiver and which can be used by female werewolves, but those are both "creature on creature" only.

There's also a handful of male WW on female WW, but yeah it's still niche. Werewolves are a bit neglected have a lot of untapped potential in my opinion, and I'm not just talking about SL anims. I think it comes from the fact that, from a gameplay mechanics perspective, vanilla werewolf transformations aren't that central to your characters identity. And their temporary nature and long cooldown means they aren't seen too often.

• 1 month later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Growl on Nexus at one point had a human hybrid werewolf that used the normal humanoid skeleton. But EnaiSiaion removed it due to bugs and compatibility issues.

There was also a monster girl style mod by Shadow(?) at one point that was a human style female werewold model.

As far as followers sorry I cannot add comment, though if a mod similar to those above were actually functional, applying it to a follower wouldn't be too hard.

Is anyone aware of a fairly feature complete human werewolf mod? There are many floating about but not sure if and which ones work well. If I had a custom human skeleton / mesh werewolf mod for player only, I'd be able to do a lof of other customizations on my own for a better monster girl. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2021 at 4:39 PM, Blaze69 said:

I looked all over for answers to SL anim errors with my Krystal fox char going into werewolf (Female) form for male werewolf action wouldn't fully trigger. My char would just stand there while the other animated.

So i think this info put my newbie modder mind at rest.  Thanks for this info. ^^

Also aye werewolfs need more mod love.