Craftable Working Showers Sinks (CWSS) was deleted on nexus!

12 hours ago, Mauserl said:

We can only guess, but the timing of it's removal makes me suspect it was in reaction to the IP stunt Nexus tried.

It is most certainly the result of the direction Nexus Mods is going.  It's not just the mod maker behind CWSS Redux that removed all of their mods from Nexus, but many other great modders took their content out of there.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, blaqk_soul said:

What does the CPWW Replacer do? curious now

Odd they would put that here, as it's not related to CWSS. That is Clean Pre-War Workshop Workbenches. A mod to make the workbenches clean. You can still get it on the Nexus.

Clean Pre-War Workshop Workbenches at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Also don't download that version of CWSS that is linked there. It is outdated. You can get steve40's mods from their profile on the Nexus (updated versions). They have links to them in their about me section.

steve40's profile at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
Spoiler
On 6/30/2021 at 7:43 PM, deathclaw42 said:

can somebody please provide a download link it would be much appreciated.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:04 PM, killer570 said:

Can someone link Universal working bathroom fixtures mod? 

Author posted GDrive links to them in the interim, until they decide what they're gunna do, on their `about me` page on Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/3463396?tab=about+me

• 3 months later...

Well, I thought this was a good idea, and then I walked into my house in Sanctuary to find a Settler on the toilet *with an open door*. Uhm... no? I've seen references to an uninstall procedure, but I'm not sure what it is, since the documentation is gone from nexus and not up anywhere else with the file... Is there a holotape I need to craft?

• 2 years later...
On 8/6/2021 at 2:29 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Odd they would put that here, as it's not related to CWSS. That is Clean Pre-War Workshop Workbenches. A mod to make the workbenches clean. You can still get it on the Nexus.

Clean Pre-War Workshop Workbenches at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Also don't download that version of CWSS that is linked there. It is outdated. You can get steve40's mods from their profile on the Nexus (updated versions). They have links to them in their about me section.

steve40's profile at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

nothing is there on that channel its blank,any new link