RE Wasteland Outfits - Fusion Girl

View File

Three outfits ported from Resident Evil Resistance.

Requirements

-Fusion Girl

-Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (Optional, Recommended): Included meshes are zero sliders, you need to build the outfit in bodyslide to fit it to your preset.

-Fallout 4 High Heels System: Only for January Outfit, your character feet will be buried in the ground if you don't have it.

Installation

Donwload the file, install with any mod manager. Make sure the esp is active. (It's esl flagged so it won't take max esp space).

To fit the outfit to your body shape open bodyslide and build all items in the group "RER Wasteland FG" with your FG preset.

Description

Adds three outfits and also glasses, googles and underlip piercing (You will probably need to adjust yourself the piercing in bodyslide to your face preset, as there's no way to automatically do it. Right now it fit Cute Preset, that is the one I use)

Has some armor value and special stats and can be upgrade with ballistic and miscellaneus weave. Also can be legendary upgrade, provide you have a mod that add legendary modification.

Everything can be build at chem station under the category "RE Wasteland".

Credits

-Capcom: Resident Evil Resistance

-Kanbara914: extract assets from RER

-ajhakra: For the cubemaps

Fusion Girl - 3BBB by Team ZeX

BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente

Permissions

-Don't use any assets here for any commercial or paywalled purposes.

2 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

Wow, these are really good. Your FG conversions are hands-down the best out there, but this was ported, then converted? Very well done. Very.

The meshes align precisely per your usual standard, but the textures stand up as well. I love it. ?

Thanks! 

To be fair the textures are the originals too. I put them in working format for fallout and created the materials files needed for this game, but i don't paint if from scratch

2 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Thanks! 

To be fair the textures are the originals too. I put them in working format for fallout and created the materials files needed for this game, but i don't paint if from scratch

Well, it worked precisely how you wanted it to, because they hold up as well as if they were 4k. I didn't notice any distortion, so you definitely took the credit unto yourself. It's one of the more solid sets out there, ?

• 2 years later...