13 minutes ago, Riot445 said:

So not even able to load to after leaving the vault, just restart entirely? Setting up mod configs is awful.

Also check for any mods that load at startup. There are a ton of weapon and other heavy scripted mods that does setup and level injections as you load out of the vault those usually interfere as scripts are fighting for position. Those can usually take time to complete. I had it a few times where like 20 min into the game I would get a message that a weapon is now available etc. Nowdays I will load out of the vault just so they activate then go straight back into the vault and wait inside a few minutes make a coffee etc it helps giving things time to process at the start.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Riot445 said:

So not even able to load to after leaving the vault, just restart entirely? Setting up mod configs is awful.

You can load a save after leaving the vault... If Nuka Ride wasn't installed. 

For next time you can use this mod to save your settings in the MCM-.

Edited by JB.
49 minutes ago, Riot445 said:

Make a vanilla save right before leaving Vault. No mods active at all. SAVE THAT SAVE. In my experience, start all mods after leaving Vault. YMMV ofc. Some mods, a select few that I know of, should be active before hand. But generally speaking, use that save, activate a few mods, check if working, proceed with activating a few more. Yes, time consuming and frustrating. But you will learn along the way. Nuka Ride is a DLC-sized, alt start mod. When using, keep mod list as slim as possible. Well worth it imho. 

TL; DR. Modding takes trial and error. I, personally, use Vortex for mod profiles so I can setup different mods and/or load orders.  Good luck.

Currently stopped after the filming the commercial in FLY ME TO THE MOON because when it tells me to go sleep in the room with music the quest marker is way off in the bottom of the ocean I can't complete it. Original vault dweller route. 6.6.1h

Edited by 4nln415
54 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

В настоящее время остановлен после съемок рекламы в FLY ME TO THE MOON, потому что, когда мне говорят идти спать в комнате с музыкой, маркер квеста находится далеко на дне океана, я не могу его завершить. Оригинальный маршрут обитателя Убежища. 6.6.1ч

У меня вчера тоже  на этом месте так было мне помогло вот это 

370 [Квест] После съемок – поговорить с корсиканцем SetStage _NukaRide_Moon 370
380 [Квест] Поговорите с музыкой SetStage _NukaRide_Moon 380
390 [Задание] Поспи немного SetStage _NukaRide_Moon 390
400 [Задание] Музыкальная кроватка SetStage _NukaRide_Moon 400

Мой самый любимый мод низкий поклон Дж.Би прохожу несколько раз . Супер Спасибо за ваш мод . Жду с нетерпением продолжения как и путь Норы так и альтернативный 6.6.1ч . Кстати может кто нибудь подсказать ,только на туфлях ларсена нету звуков каблуков я использую Фюжен Гёрл , зарание спасибо .

29 minutes ago, LEVDOVA777 said:

Мой самый любимый мод низкий поклон Дж.Би прохожу несколько раз . Супер Спасибо за ваш мод . Жду с нетерпением продолжения как и путь Норы так и альтернативный 6.6.1ч . Кстати может кто нибудь подсказать ,только на туфлях ларсена нету звуков каблуков я использую Фюжен Гёрл , зарание спасибо .

Thank you. Looks like I forgot to put the sounds to Larsen's heels, I'll keep that in mind in the next update.

1 hour ago, 4nln415 said:

Currently stopped after the filming the commercial in FLY ME TO THE MOON because when it tells me to go sleep in the room with music the quest marker is way off in the bottom of the ocean I can't complete it. Original vault dweller route. 6.6.1h

I'm still too far away from that part to help you. If you already know where the room is, just go there and forget about the marker. Technically that part is not playable yet in the new version, which is what I'm working on.

4 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

hi to all ) finaly moved to FG can someone share some nice preset in pm ? will be apreciated )

Welcome to the right side of life.  😝 I'm happy with the zero slider which is basically the default. I don't think much about it.

Running version 6.61, in the funhouse for the first training mission when the character grabs the dildo from cappy the music and splash screen which is triggered consistantly freezes the game and doesn't unfreeze. I have to use he task manager to exit the game. I cant progress past this point.

1 hour ago, radki74 said:

Running version 6.61, in the funhouse for the first training mission when the character grabs the dildo from cappy the music and splash screen which is triggered consistantly freezes the game and doesn't unfreeze. I have to use he task manager to exit the game. I cant progress past this point.

Spam the jump button, it will get you through. You have to do it at both pick up locations.

https://www.amd.com/en/products/software/adrenalin.html

1 hour ago, radki74 said:

That is not the mod this is something that comes up now and then. Look a few pages back other people had the same issue. There might be a solution for you. Personally I haven't experienced it once in all my playthroughs and I have done at least 20 by now. So I cannot be of much help as I cannot replicate it at all.

7 minutes ago, osculim said:

That is not the mod this is something that comes up now and then. Look a few pages back other people had the same issue. There might be a solution for you. Personally I haven't experienced it once in all my playthroughs and I have done at least 20 by now. So I cannot be of much help as I cannot replicate it at all.

I believe it is due to the hardware in some computers, Nvidia users seem to experience this when others do not.

1 New young path in the beginning at seven bar the NPCs have problem finding their path I think and won't sit down (well they're sitting everywhere and one was stuck behind katelyn). Speaking to Captain Lars will start the conversation but because others aren't speaking/in position so I'm stuck unable to select dialogue choice. 

Without the world patch the NPC were missing. 

2 I loaded an old save right after becoming pup. Played until Patti told me to go to sleep, but scene failed to jump to Dunmore Farm. 

Edited by 4nln415

Hi guys, love everything about NR so far, it's a real trip! One thing, that only started a few days ago: The music (not the radio, I turned that off) has gotten so loud, that I can't understand the conversations anymore. Does anybody know how to turn it down (or preferably off, it's always the same theme anyway...)?

2 hours ago, AyseYenilmaz said:

Hi guys, love everything about NR so far, it's a real trip! One thing, that only started a few days ago: The music (not the radio, I turned that off) has gotten so loud, that I can't understand the conversations anymore. Does anybody know how to turn it down (or preferably off, it's always the same theme anyway...)?

It sounds to me like the music bugged. They shouldn't last long. Check the Nuka Ride MCM, Music section. You have several options there.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

1 New young path in the beginning at seven bar the NPCs have problem finding their path I think and won't sit down (well they're sitting everywhere and one was stuck behind katelyn). Speaking to Captain Lars will start the conversation but because others aren't speaking/in position so I'm stuck unable to select dialogue choice. 

Without the world patch the NPC were missing. 

2 I loaded an old save right after becoming pup. Played until Patti told me to go to sleep, but scene failed to jump to Dunmore Farm. 

Strange, I've never heard of such problems. Those are all with the Nuka World patch? For testing reasons I can't use it, I always do it without the patch although I would like to do it, but I don't have the time. If these bugs happen to you with the patch you should use Izzy's thread.

Edited by JB.

Hey guys, so far everything's run like a charm but I'm a bit confused about the 'Head for Business' quest. After my sister told me she was scared, I went to the meeting but after that & the conversation with Father in my apartment, when I left on the scooter to go to Galactic Park my sister is nowhere to be seen & looking at the quest stages, it seems to indicate that she's supposed to be with me when I talk to Nisha. I also see she's mentioned in the stages during the meeting at the Overboss' place so what's happening? Why isn't she coming with me at all?

45 minutes ago, Jubei69 said:

Hey guys, so far everything's run like a charm but I'm a bit confused about the 'Head for Business' quest. After my sister told me she was scared, I went to the meeting but after that & the conversation with Father in my apartment, when I left on the scooter to go to Galactic Park my sister is nowhere to be seen & looking at the quest stages, it seems to indicate that she's supposed to be with me when I talk to Nisha. I also see she's mentioned in the stages during the meeting at the Overboss' place so what's happening? Why isn't she coming with me at all?

As far as I can see, the quest should point to her. "Visit the Galactic Zone" points to the clone. 

Luckily I'm on the CK. She should be here, in front of the apartment. 

image.png.c01c64d389350d6d2167e40bd1698358.png

Run the setstage again

SetStage _NukaRide_Head2 200

15 hours ago, JB. said:

As far as I can see, the quest should point to her. "Visit the Galactic Zone" points to the clone. 

Luckily I'm on the CK. She should be here, in front of the apartment. 

image.png.c01c64d389350d6d2167e40bd1698358.png

Run the setstage again

SetStage _NukaRide_Head2 200

Yeah, she was there but the first 2 times I travelled to the park after having the conversation with her she didn't appear at the park when I got off the scooter. Luckily, the 3rd time was the charm & that time she finally did appear though so I was able to do the quest. I still had issues though & this is the first time I've had to use console commands to finish a quest & that was because she wasn't there when I got off the ride in the Galactic Zone so the Overboss wouldn't speak to me, nor was he under Rottweiler's influence until I used 'setstage'. Even though using console commands is kinda expected with these kinds of mods, especially in heavily modded games, I really don't like having to use them & this mod has been so well made so far that maybe it's a testament to how well made it is that this is the first time I've had to use them (other than during the VIP but that was not this mods fault. Another mod had put those stupid Nuka Stations in the way). One question I have though is what are all those stages listed before stage 100, because for me Head for Business only started there, after I'd been sent to rest at my apartment by the Overboss & spoke to my sister once I'd come down the stairs? None of those previous stages took place for me.

Edited by Jubei69