50 minutes ago, binbinnowin said:

Does anyone know how to have sex with Breet when during the hunt?

You cannot have sex with him the first time. You first need to build up your innuendo as you progress through the story. You should have enough the second time you go hunting with him.

I just installed NR and I followed the instructions pretty carefully, but AAF is not stripping boots from the PC during scenes. This makes the PC float off the ground due to the high heels effect. Is there a way I can fix this?

1 hour ago, aardvarkgamma said:

I just installed NR and I followed the instructions pretty carefully, but AAF is not stripping boots from the PC during scenes. This makes the PC float off the ground due to the high heels effect. Is there a way I can fix this?

That is normal NR is keeps some clothing items on sometimes. Make sure you have the high heel framework installed with aaf support enabled.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, aardvarkgamma said:

There's a patch/option that fixes the high heels effect during AAF scenes and sitting. I "think" it's an option during installation, AAF support. Getting old sucks!

Edited by izzyknows
4 hours ago, joyloverz said:

Thanks. I atually figured this out myself with stage commands. I was bit weirded out and ruined a immersion bit, since William was all of sudden grumpy and hostile towards me. When we had come happy agreement that i'm a whore star and he's a raider. lol

William is a dick. That's all there is to it. If I had the option to kill him, I would.

16 hours ago, osculim said:

Ok I think I might see your problem. You have discreet female skeleton installed FG uses Zex and its probably being overwritten. Disable DFS and check again.

So tried this, Patti still has pudge and maternity breasts, and the male bodies continue to be a mixed bag.  Most of the time they're fine, other times their armor becomes invisible and they're floating heads/arms until AAF gets called, then they go back to normal, or their body morph changes to a different BT3 slider, but only when AAF gets called by Nuka Ride.  If I call AAF myself with an animation I never have this issue.

20 minutes ago, Modrain said:

So tried this, Patti still has pudge and maternity breasts,

I can't see that image you linked, so I don't know what she looks like to you. But do you mean like "circus freak maternity breasts and pudge" or "realistic maternity breasts and pudge?" When I played the young path, Patti had what I would call "realistic maternity breasts and pudge."

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

But do you mean like "circus freak maternity breasts and pudge" or "realistic maternity breasts and pudge?"

Just leaning to the fat side of the triangle. Not anything silly or even remotely extreme.

Edited by izzyknows
36 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

I can't see that image you linked, so I don't know what she looks like to you. But do you mean like "circus freak maternity breasts and pudge" or "realistic maternity breasts and pudge?" When I played the young path, Patti had what I would call "realistic maternity breasts and pudge."

ya I'm mostly just exaggerating but she definitely for some weird reason has a completely different body morph than every other female in the game, even after rebuilding the femalebody.nif and following other steps she's still the same

https://imgur.com/a/9y1FBBE

8 hours ago, osculim said:

你不能第一次和他發生性關係。隨著故事的進展,你首先需要建立你的暗示。第二次跟他一起去打獵的時候,你應該已經夠了。

Oh I see, Thanks.

8 hours ago, aardvarkgamma said:

Turns out I needed to reinstall Fallout 4 High Heels System, because it has an option for AAF support.

1 hour ago, Modrain said:

So tried this, Patti still has pudge and maternity breasts, and the male bodies continue to be a mixed bag.  Most of the time they're fine, other times their armor becomes invisible and they're floating heads/arms until AAF gets called, then they go back to normal, or their body morph changes to a different BT3 slider, but only when AAF gets called by Nuka Ride.  If I call AAF myself with an animation I never have this issue.

I still think you have a body issue. If it still persists after you removed any bodygen and dfs then I am stumped I would recommend you ask the guys over at the zex discord see if anyone else had something similar. https://discord.com/channels/499328900371972097/542868396388122654

Hey, i need help at the installation. Could someone help me with it please ? i downloaded everything but it will not run.

It always told me, that not all needed mods are installated. i need an adwise or someone whos helping me step by step to install the mods

37 minutes ago, AliciaSchattenherz said:

Hey, i need help at the installation. Could someone help me with it please ? i downloaded everything but it will not run.

It always told me, that not all needed mods are installated. i need an adwise or someone whos helping me step by step to install the mods

We need more info to try to begin to help. 

6 minutes ago, AliciaSchattenherz said:

Well i must Go to mason. After the pole dance and undressing me, he doesnt respond 

how far is he from your character ? Can you move ? Does the pole dance actually happen ?