Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

I cannot crouch, I cannot open my pipboy, and I do not have a "talk" option. Resurrect didn't work either, although it did resurrect her... I just cannot speak with her or interact with hardly anything.

Curiously, I can access the various containers in the farmhouse. No real point in that, but it seems I'm not entirely locked out of my controls.

Stages for _NR_Love are pretty jumbled it seems. Would stage 33 be the next stage? I think stage 225 is the one that puts me in the nightmare world.

I see, the problem isn't Harlowe, it's your character. 

Sounds to me like that rare AAF bug that pops up when you manually skip a scene. The solution is to save, exit to desktop, and boot the game again.

Edited by JB.
Just now, JB. said:

I see, the problem isn't Harlowe, it's your character. 

Sounds to me like that rare AAF bug that pops up when you manually skip a scene. The solution is to save, exit to desktop, and boot the game again.

I already tried that, didn't work. And I haven't manually skipped any scenes, so I doubt it can be that. Although I'm sure it probably has something to do with my character.

1 minute ago, MysticDaedra said:

I already tried that, didn't work. And I haven't manually skipped any scenes, so I doubt it can be that. Although I'm sure it probably has something to do with my character.

Type DIEL and show me what you get on the console, that will give you a clue as to what is preventing you from crouching. 

Spoiler

image.png.15ed253cc44f5f528875174146c9e536.png

image.png.ff80eb6bee71f1c4d109cb411db94c47.png

image.png.f1b737e4007806a648b62e60bf602316.png

Huh, for some reason my screenshots aren't loading in LL. Here's the text:

DIEL
Force-enabled controls:
	NONE
Layer-disasbled controls:
	Layer 0 - [ (94031654)].CoU_DefaultPlayerControlScript.OnInit() - Line ?:
    	NONE
    Layer 1 - [ (94022797)].CoU_DefaultPlayerControlScript.OnInit() - Line ?:
    	NONE
    Layer 2 - [ (94006C5B)].CoU_DefaultPlayerControlScript.OnInit() - Line ?:
    	NONE
    Layer 3 - [ (FF002460)].realhandcuffs:playertoken.initialize() - Line ?:
    	NONE
    Layer 4 - [DD_Library (16004C50)].DD:DD_Library.ApplyInputLayerEffects() - Line ?:
    	NONE
    Layer 5 - LevelUp Prompt Input Layer:
    	Pipboy Light
    Layer 6 - [ (9403F81E)].CoU_DefaultPlayerControlScript.OnInit() - Line ?:
    	Fighting, Sneaking, Main Four Menu, Journal Tabs, Activation, VATS, FAVORITES, Sprinting
    Layer 7 - [ (94010DDE)].CoU_DefaultCustomPlayerControlScript.OnInit() - Line ?:
    	NONE
    Layer 9 - [VAFS_Quest (C8000F99)].vafs_questscript.Init() - Line ?:
    	VATS
    Layer 10 - [ (1B041526)].StartMeUp:SMU_SpawnTriggerScript.SMUstartOutsideVault() - Line ?:
    	NONE
    Layer 11 - [_NukaRide_Maintenance (DE05A9A5)].nukaride:_nr_maintenance.SetHeelsEffectOn() - Line ?:
    	Sprinting
    Layer 13 - [WheelMenu (FE16EF99)].WheelMenuWidget.RegisterMenu() - Line ?:
    	NONE

Edited by MysticDaedra
1 minute ago, MysticDaedra said:
  Hide contents

image.png.15ed253cc44f5f528875174146c9e536.png

image.png.ff80eb6bee71f1c4d109cb411db94c47.png

image.png.f1b737e4007806a648b62e60bf602316.png

OK, write: 

RIEL 0

RIEL 1

RIEL 6

RIEL 7

That's should fix your situation. 

But I'm curious. What mod is that? It's interfering.  " .COU.Defaultplayercontrolscript "

7 minutes ago, JB. said:

OK, write: 

RIEL 0

RIEL 1

RIEL 6

RIEL 7

That's should fix your situation. 

But I'm curious. What mod is that? It's interfering.  " .COU.Defaultplayercontrolscript "

It appears to be the Children of Ug-Qualtoth mod. Not sure why it is interfering with player controls, especially since I haven't done anything in the Commonwealth, I used the alternate start and immediately went to Nuka World via Nuka Ride. Very odd.

@JB. I think I figured out why Children of Ug-Qualtoth is kinda conflicting. Turns out there's a dream sequence from CoU that is supposed to trigger when the PC sleeps for the first time after reaching like level 10 or something, and the Nuka Ride scene activated on top of that. There might be a scripting solution or something, idk.

Edited by MysticDaedra
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is there a trick or an Innuendo/Diligence/Guts requirement to avoid killing Ryder? I had several dialogue options that said 30 >= Innuendo, but in the end the only option was to kill him. Dara makes me think it is possible to avoid this somehow?

Surely some stat you have does not have the necessary points. In my experience the slowest to farm is Guts. 

Raise them before the fight. 

Set _NR_Stats_Innuendo to 40
Set _NR_Stats_Guts to 40
Set _NR_Stats_Diligence to 40

Edit: I'm checking and the final fight asks for a minimum of 30 points in each category. 

Edited by JB.
15 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

@JB. I think I figured out why Children of Ug-Qualtoth is kinda conflicting. Turns out there's a dream sequence from CoU that is supposed to trigger when the PC sleeps for the first time after reaching like level 10 or something, and the Nuka Ride scene activated on top of that. There might be a scripting solution or something, idk.

The simplest solution is to put that mod on my non-compatible list. 😀

Hah!

Couple more things, especially now that I'm really on the new stuff in 6.6 after dealing with Ryder:

1. The braces don't seem to be appearing on my character after applying them through Doctor Hank. I do have Distinctive Teeth installed, not sure if there is another requirement or not.

2. I seem to recall this being an issue in 6.5 as well, but during the first Theater scene with Patti, the belly piercing never gets applied, or at least it doesn't seem to appear on the PC.

8 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Hah!

Couple more things, especially now that I'm really on the new stuff in 6.6 after dealing with Ryder:

1. The braces don't seem to be appearing on my character after applying them through Doctor Hank. I do have Distinctive Teeth installed, not sure if there is another requirement or not.

2. I seem to recall this being an issue in 6.5 as well, but during the first Theater scene with Patti, the belly piercing never gets applied, or at least it doesn't seem to appear on the PC.

1. Phew. I don't know where to start looking. It's a simple script. If you have human race you should be able to see it. 
  2. You probably just installed the bodyslide files, you need the original mod in Nexus. Check my signature, you'll find the link. 
52 minutes ago, JB. said:

1. Phew. I don't know where to start looking. It's a simple script. If you have human race you should be able to see it. 
  2. You probably just installed the bodyslide files, you need the original mod in Nexus. Check my signature, you'll find the link. 

Found it, somehow I missed that before. Thanks.

BTW, is there a canonical/makes-sense point where the PC can return to the Commonwealth and do some regular Commonwealth stuff, like settlements and/or vanilla quests? Obviously I'd need to stay away from vanilla Nuka World, but despite the story being very compelling and well-written... I get fatigued from it, especially since it's so long. I'd love to have a chance to experience some of my other NSFW mods in my installation every once in a while to take a break when I start to feel like NR is becoming monotonous.

5 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

BTW, is there a canonical/makes-sense point where the PC can return to the Commonwealth and do some regular Commonwealth stuff, like settlements and/or vanilla quests? Obviously I'd need to stay away from vanilla Nuka World, but despite the story being very compelling and well-written... I get fatigued from it, especially since it's so long. I'd love to have a chance to experience some of my other NSFW mods in my installation every once in a while to take a break when I start to feel like NR is becoming monotonous.

You can go to the Commonwealth on the vespa. 

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

BTW, is there a canonical/makes-sense point where the PC can return to the Commonwealth and do some regular Commonwealth stuff, like settlements and/or vanilla quests? Obviously I'd need to stay away from vanilla Nuka World

Not gonna go into details because of spoilers for those who have not played, but the vanilla vault dweller path involves not just Nuka World. So it depends how much you want your playing to make story sense. I think it depends on how well you ignore "Well, how the hell could I be doing this in the NR story when I already dd that other conflicting thing in the vanilla story, or in the story of a mod other than NR?" Some people hate that kind of thing, others don't care. Some people don't even want the dichotomy of "I'm Colter's coddled plaything in NR, but out in the Commonwealth, I'm the bad ass Sole Survivor," even if it does not conflict story-wise.

Edited by branmakmuffin
2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Up to your imagination. I literally just came up with an idea to make myself a vault dweller harem (and I've always hated vault suits)

13 minutes ago, 4nln415 said:

Up to your imagination. I literally just came up with an idea to make myself a vault dweller harem (and I've always hated vault suits)

I say play the way you wanna play. All you need to take note of really is not get people killed that is needed for NR and you are golden.

3 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

Not gonna go into details because of spoilers for those who have not played, but the vanilla vault dweller path involves not just Nuka World. So it depends how much you want your playing to make story sense. I think it depends on how well you ignore "Well, how the hell could I be doing this in the NR story when I already dd that other conflicting thing in the vanilla story, or in the story of a mod other than NR?" Some people hate that kind of thing, others don't care. Some people don't even want the dichotomy of "I'm Colter's coddled plaything in NR, but out in the Commonwealth, I'm the bad ass Sole Survivor," even if it does not conflict story-wise.

I play with mods that change all the main quests so that it makes sense for a non-vault dweller, or at least a non-Father/Mother of Shaun, to be doing them. What I was really referring to was... is there a place in the story where it makes even a slight amount of sense to detach for a short time from NR to explore the Commonwealth. Because the last time I played full NR back in..;. probably 6.3 or something, it was before the alt start, the NR story was pretty much on-rails, and it never made sense story-wise to not continue from scene-to-scene. I love the story, don't get me wrong, but after... 24+ hours of walking simulator and watching scripted scenes (again, very well done, no complaints), I get the itch to shoot something. Or explore a ruin. Or do... literally anything else lol. The NR story is sooooo long, that simply waiting until I get to the end... I'll get bored of playing Fallout before I get to that point I think.

TL;DR, is there a part in the story where I can take a break in-character from the NR story without it being exceedingly awkward? Like a "go do your own thing for a week" moment, or anything like that?

When AAF is playing NR_FM_Dog_Floor03_Staged in Nuka Ride mod, the dog always reset its positon(rotating 180 degrees and hen rotate back) when the stage changes. It's a phenomenon also occurs when I'm changing different positions in AAF.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I play with mods that change all the main quests so that it makes sense for a non-vault dweller, or at least a non-Father/Mother of Shaun, to be doing them. What I was really referring to was... is there a place in the story where it makes even a slight amount of sense to detach for a short time from NR to explore the Commonwealth. Because the last time I played full NR back in..;. probably 6.3 or something, it was before the alt start, the NR story was pretty much on-rails, and it never made sense story-wise to not continue from scene-to-scene. I love the story, don't get me wrong, but after... 24+ hours of walking simulator and watching scripted scenes (again, very well done, no complaints), I get the itch to shoot something. Or explore a ruin. Or do... literally anything else lol. The NR story is sooooo long, that simply waiting until I get to the end... I'll get bored of playing Fallout before I get to that point I think.

TL;DR, is there a part in the story where I can take a break in-character from the NR story without it being exceedingly awkward? Like a "go do your own thing for a week" moment, or anything like that?

Yeah, I can understand that. Figures I have to test those scenes/missions a bunch of times on top of that, so I like to destress too. The Vespa can take you to the Commonwealth and since the girl has some training with Brett it makes sense that she can fend for herself. 

Although I have a different profile where it's basically Nora and Dogmeat, with other loverslab mods proposing a more open experience. 

I really don't know how I could make something like that, a mod that adapts to a less corseted experience, it just doesn't come to me. Sometimes I think about adding random missions inside Nuka Ride, in scattered points of the map (like Problems of Survivor) but it doesn't really work for me, I prefer to tell a story. 

@Guiyeye I don't know, I just call the animation. But yeah, that happens to me too. If someone has a fix I'll implement it. I know protectrons have like a problem with AAF, I don't know if dogs suffer from something similar.

1 hour ago, Guiyeye said:

When AAF is playing NR_FM_Dog_Floor03_Staged in Nuka Ride mod, the dog always reset its positon(rotating 180 degrees and hen rotate back) when the stage changes. It's a phenomenon also occurs when I'm changing different positions in AAF.

Yes, that's happening for all of us.

Moreover, there are many other problems with the animals, you just don't see them because JB didn't use the more problematic animations.
The reason is that the game processes animals differently and because of that AAF has a problem with them.

Many thanks to JB

just want to say this mod, along with Commonwealth Slavers completely changed my view on Fallout 4. It was an okay game, now it's a great one.

Even vanilla Nora now looks extremely sexy to me. I even spend a lot of time with her in Virtamate. 

1714224847.jpg

Finally finished 6.6! Really great job, despite a couple bugs as already discussed, it was extremely well-written (imo), no crashes, and compelling. My only beef is that the end where you have to build up your stats to 100 started to get a little repetitive, but other than that... nice job!

I got to the messagebox that says I'm at the end of 6.6. Is it fair to assume that at this point there are no more tie-ins to the alternate start, and everything moving forward will be "vanilla" Nuka Ride?

6 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

For me, no, there is no point in which I want to break from the NR story and go do "regular stuff" in the Commonwealth. For you, as I mentioned in my first post, it depends on how you feel about potential inconsistencies or even logical impossibilities in your character's story. Because from a mechanical, meta-gaming point of view, any place is a good place to break from the NR story.

16 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Finally finished 6.6!

Man, you've had a marathon in a couple of days xD

You've given me an idea and in the next version I'll put a cheat to have all the points to 100, with the condition that you've won "Crush of Steel". That is, after settling the issue with Ryder in any of its variants. Not before that, or it will all get buggy.