1 hour ago, thunderthighs15 said:

Umm Help?  I've completed the nuka ride mod and got the scooter when i try go back to the commonwealth it says ask Overboss but there's nothing to do there other than his repeatable that i have now done 2x ???

Also Very very good mod overall !!

If you go directly to Fizztop Grille the OB should be there and you should be able to ask him to take the scooter to the Commonwealth.  You then have to please him enough that he allows you to go.  Don't visit the OB after setting it up with Music, that won't do it.

5 hours ago, thunderthighs15 said:

Umm Help?  I've completed the nuka ride mod and got the scooter when i try go back to the commonwealth it says ask Overboss but there's nothing to do there other than his repeatable that i have now done 2x ???

Also Very very good mod overall !!

If you want to cheat it, just choose refill fusion core... ;)

3 minutes ago, binbinnowin said:

Does anyone know how to install NukaRide 6.6?
cause I have installed already, but it shows NukaRide 6.5 in game.

Don't worry about that, I just forgot to update that number in the MCM. 😀

so I may have ran into an issue trying to convert the Overbitch outfit to Fusion Girl, and had to reinstall it while I was wearing it in game (like a dumbass I know)

long story short, the item NR Harlowe Outfit is no longer in my inventory or equipped, but anytime I try talking to the Overboss he's saying I'm wearing the armor and to take it off, no matter what outfit I wear, is there a console command I can use to put the item back into my inventory?  It was the outfit from Crush of Steel

12 minutes ago, Modrain said:

so I may have ran into an issue trying to convert the Overbitch outfit to Fusion Girl, and had to reinstall it while I was wearing it in game (like a dumbass I know)

long story short, the item NR Harlowe Outfit is no longer in my inventory or equipped, but anytime I try talking to the Overboss he's saying I'm wearing the armor and to take it off, no matter what outfit I wear, is there a console command I can use to put the item back into my inventory?  It was the outfit from Crush of Steel

It's partly my fault because I didn't include the outfit in my mod, but I really save a LOT of time if I make soft requirements. 

Try this. 

• Throw your overbicth armor elsewhere. 
  • SetStage _NR_Crush 51
  • (you should receive a new overbitch armor)
  • StopQuest _NR_Crush
  • put the armor
  • remove the armor

9 minutes ago, JB. said:

It's partly my fault because I didn't include the outfit in my mod, but I really save a LOT of time if I make soft requirements. 

Try this. 

• Throw your overbicth armor elsewhere. 
  • SetStage _NR_Crush 51
  • (you should receive a new overbitch armor)
  • StopQuest _NR_Crush
  • put the armor
  • remove the armor

Mucho Gracias that worked, what I wouldn't kill for someone to properly make Fusion Girl sliders for the Overbitch outfit, it's weird going from a big tittied bimbo to itty bitty titty when putting that outfit on

4 minutes ago, Modrain said:

Mucho Gracias that worked, what I wouldn't kill for someone to properly make Fusion Girl sliders for the Overbitch outfit, it's weird going from a big tittied bimbo to itty bitty titty when putting that outfit on

Are you using this one?

On 3/20/2024 at 1:31 AM, osculim said:

@JB. Ok thought I would do a Nora run with 6.6 and do some bug reporting. Will post them as I find some. 

1st one. When talking to mason during the audition after giving him a BJ all dialogue options just repeats and end up back to the main dialogue tree so the quest don't progress.

How did you get through it? I have exactly the same problem.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Zitler said:

For the time being, get away from Mason until the dialogue disappears. Approach him again. 

Edited by JB.
7 minutes ago, JB. said:

For the time being, get away from Mason until the dialogue disappears. Approach him again. 

The dialogue doesn't disappear. the character is fixed on it. Running back to the door of the location and returning to him, he still hung the dialogue. Corso does not spawn in the studio. There are no mods, I only installed the basic mod.

This was not the case in the old version.

43 minutes ago, Zitler said:

The dialogue doesn't disappear. the character is fixed on it. Running back to the door of the location and returning to him, he still hung the dialogue. Corso does not spawn in the studio. There are no mods, I only installed the basic mod.

This was not the case in the old version.

No, that never changed, it's simply bad timing. When the AAF scene is about to start, move your character as far away as you can, or Mason will talk to you again and pull you into his dialogue. 

The next version will introduce a simple “activate to talk” to avoid this.

2 hours ago, Zitler said:

Yep just follow @JB. Instructions for now. I can't remember if how I resolved it. I might have just stage skip or something at that time. Or I kept redoing it till it went through.

so I have no idea what happened, but apparently Patti somehow got into the hidden snack drawer and now has a bit of pudge, despite my body type already set and working for all other females in game, see Dallas

either I was blind and never noticed it at first, or something happened after Crush of Steel that caused her morph to change

https://imgur.com/a/9y1FBBE

and fyi, I do not have Zex-ZBG installed anymore, I do not use the Zex Morphs at all, only the ZeX-ZaZ Extended Skeleton in conjunction with Fusion Girl

3 hours ago, Modrain said:

so I have no idea what happened, but apparently Patti somehow got into the hidden snack drawer and now has a bit of pudge, despite my body type already set and working for all other females in game, see Dallas

either I was blind and never noticed it at first, or something happened after Crush of Steel that caused her morph to change

https://imgur.com/a/9y1FBBE

and fyi, I do not have Zex-ZBG installed anymore, I do not use the Zex Morphs at all, only the ZeX-ZaZ Extended Skeleton in conjunction with Fusion Girl

You don't maby have any other mods installed that affect bodyweight Dynamically etc ? Can you drop your load order then we can check maby we can find the culprit.

42 minutes ago, osculim said:

You don't maby have any other mods installed that affect bodyweight Dynamically etc ? Can you drop your load order then we can check maby we can find the culprit.

shouldn't be anything that can apply to NPCs dynamically, and it's not like it was happening at any other part of Nuka Ride, but all of a sudden after Crush of Steel completes suddenly everyone's body starts changing, AAF scenes start using actor scaling, Patti raids a pantry, and a couple of scenes the males lose their bodies to invisible textures that come back once the AAF scene starts

Fallout XXX Load Order.txt

2 hours ago, Modrain said:

shouldn't be anything that can apply to NPCs dynamically, and it's not like it was happening at any other part of Nuka Ride, but all of a sudden after Crush of Steel completes suddenly everyone's body starts changing, AAF scenes start using actor scaling, Patti raids a pantry, and a couple of scenes the males lose their bodies to invisible textures that come back once the AAF scene starts

Fallout XXX Load Order.txt 12.75 kB · 1 download

Ok I think I might see your problem. You have discreet female skeleton installed FG uses Zex and its probably being overwritten. Disable DFS and check again.

I need some advice with the quest where you are going bike ride with William. I can't to process with the story after you are supposed to go back to nuka city with the music after proof that guy is innocent and recruit him. William just ask are we going back to nuka but i am unable to talk to him. Also music is stuck in bar, and won't come out. Is there any way to bybass this? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, joyloverz said:

I need some advice with the quest where you are going bike ride with William. I can't to process with the story after you are supposed to go back to nuka city with the music after proof that guy is innocent and recruit him. William just ask are we going back to nuka but i am unable to talk to him. Also music is stuck in bar, and won't come out. Is there any way to bybass this? Thanks in advance.

Did you report your success to Music after leaving the hotel?
If so, then.....

Find Music,

open the console & click on her.

go back to William and open the console & run

moveto player

This will move Music to you & you should be able to continue the conversation.

If all else fails you can manually advance the quest with:

SetStage _NukaRide_Music 155

27 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Did you report your success to Music after leaving the hotel?
If so, then.....

Find Music,

open the console & click on her.

go back to William and open the console & run

moveto player

This will move Music to you & you should be able to continue the conversation.

If all else fails you can manually advance the quest with:

SetStage _NukaRide_Music 155

Thanks. I atually figured this out myself with stage commands. I was bit weirded out and ruined a immersion bit, since William was all of sudden grumpy and hostile towards me. When we had come happy agreement that i'm a whore star and he's a raider. lol

16 minutes ago, joyloverz said:

Thanks. I atually figured this out myself with stage commands. I was bit weirded out and ruined a immersion bit, since William was all of sudden grumpy and hostile towards me. When we had come happy agreement that i'm a whore star and he's a raider. lol

That attitude shift in him is normal. He was just nice so he can use you to get his bike fixed