Issues with FNIS, resulting in T Posing for all animations

I'm running multiple mods that require FNIS, using Vortex Mod Manager and have come upon some problems.

The mods in particular that are causing the issues are Devious Devices, Sex Labs and ZaZ animation pack, and their attached requirements. I run FNIS_for_Users_7.6 after deploying mods, and receive 7 warning messages:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DeviousFollowers_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Deviously Cursed Loot_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

As is likely quite obvious, the issue seems to be that the animation packs with .hkx specificity arent SE compatible, yet the mods I installed were specified to work for SE, as far as I am aware, as I grabbed all of them through this page.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/

Unless I'm simply missing the correct mod installs, I have no idea what might be required to fix this issue. 

Along with this, the FNIS Data mod on Vortex doesnt deploy along with the rest, which might be a symptom, or another cause of the issue.

19 minutes ago, Boareo said:

As is likely quite obvious, the issue seems to be that the animation packs with .hkx specificity arent SE compatible, yet the mods I installed were specified to work for SE, as far as I am aware, as I grabbed all of them through this page.

The link you mention is just DD 5.1 for SE. Your warnings mention other mods that aren't part of DD or referenced in that link.

• >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DeviousFollowers_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
  • Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ... 
  • >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Deviously Cursed Loot_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
  • Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
  • >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
  • Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
  • >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
  • Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
  • >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
  • Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
  • Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
  • >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

All these mods are not part of DD 5.1 for SE, and are not versions made for Skyrim SE.

Completely remove these mods. Get versions actually made for SE and try again.

Threads that you can use to check SE versions of LL and other relevant mods:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-jun-7-6222/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/

Edited by Just Don't
1 hour ago, Just Don&#x27;t said:

The link you mention is just DD 5.1 for SE. Your warnings mention other mods that aren't part of DD or referenced in that link.

All these mods are not part of DD 5.1 for SE, and are not versions made for Skyrim SE.

Completely remove these mods. Get versions actually made for SE and try again.

Threads that you can use to check SE versions of LL and other relevant mods:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-jun-7-6222/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/

Thanks for the reply

You make a good point, however what I meant was that those mods were also linked in the Devious Devices 5.1 SE requirements. I assumed that for an SE mod page, they'd link the relevant SE mods to be compatible, regardless I'll try a fresh install and get back to you.

17 minutes ago, Boareo said:

I assumed that for an SE mod page, they'd link the relevant SE mods to be compatible

Well, you're right, that page has some mods linked... which is a copy and paste description from the LE version. No changes made to account for SE compatibility or further instructions. You also have other mods that I can't find linked on that DD page so I guess you found them on your own. To save time refer to the threads I posted above, these contain pretty much everything available or relevant for SE (if not you can always check SE specific forum or download sections, do a google search like "loverslab skyrim se <mod name>" or if still in doubt ask in the forum thread for the mods in question). Happy mod hunting.

38 minutes ago, Just Don&#x27;t said:

Well, you're right, that page has some mods linked... which is a copy and paste description from the LE version. No changes made to account for SE compatibility or further instructions. You also have other mods that I can't find linked on that DD page so I guess you found them on your own. To save time refer to the threads I posted above, these contain pretty much everything available or relevant for SE (if not you can always check SE specific forum or download sections, do a google search like "loverslab skyrim se <mod name>" or if still in doubt ask in the forum thread for the mods in question). Happy mod hunting.

I've gone ahead and redownloaded the mods for the SE version and things seem to be working almost without a hitch. Maybe I ought to make a separate thread for it, but I seem to have an issue of Idle and Walking DD animations not playing. Everything else does, including running and combat, but I get hit by the T-Pose during the two mentioned types.

1 hour ago, Boareo said:

Maybe I ought to make a separate thread for it, but I seem to have an issue of Idle and Walking DD animations not playing.

Why a new thread if your issue seems to be with a mod in particular and said mod has an already existing Support thread?