anyone know what this armor is called ingame?

14 minutes ago, Mynote said:

it comes with deviously cursed loot

If it were me I would add this mod to the end of my load order. Then, in game, I would activate it and tell it to show me everything from Deviously Cursed Loot. I might even add a copy of it from there.

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If it were me I would add this mod to the end of my load order. Then, in game, I would activate it and tell it to show me everything from Deviously Cursed Loot. I might even add a copy of it from there.

i already have that mod. the reason i'm here is because i equipped every piece of armor from dcl in hopes to find it, yet i had no such luck. i was maybe hoping someone else knew what it was called.

12 hours ago, Mynote said:

i already have that mod. the reason i'm here is because i equipped every piece of armor from dcl in hopes to find it, yet i had no such luck. i was maybe hoping someone else knew what it was called.

Then I have to question some of your information/premises. Double check in Bodyslide that this suit comes from DCL. Be certain that all other groups are turned off.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Then I have to question some of your information/premises. Double check in Bodyslide that this suit comes from DCL. Be certain that all other groups are turned off.

image.png.ce917fb2ccb742789036a223782efeb5.png

in hindsight, it probably would've been a better idea to ask in the DCL forums instead of here. still, no harm in checking everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Ami engem illett... imádom a teljesen felesleges és értelmetlen "vitákat" főként, amikor tényleges megoldás sem születik....

Ámde és azonban, nem "tanácsra", hanem tényleges "megoldásra" van szükség ami a dolgokat előre viszi és más érdeklődőt is "SEGÍT..."!

As for me... I love your completely unnecessary and pointless "discussions", especially when there is no actual solution....

But and however, what is needed is not "advice", but an actual "solution" that will move things forward and "HELP" other interested parties as well!