The biggest "problem" with this mod @Nibbler2345 is it's replayablility. FAR greater than Starfield ;)

Ok, I know, this means nothing. Tic-tac-toe also has greater replayablility than Starfield, but you know what I mean. I miss PN fo BN, because it's adult elements are buried in multi-hour gameplay. And because the author managed to move the player's imagination with some text and digits. It is FAR batter than DAZ3D-rendered "visual novels".

Anyway, I miss this mod('s development) and I hope Nibbler will finish it when BN stops spamming with mod-breaking patches.

This mod makes the game unplayable once year 102 7th day of winter around late night. the crash never falls. tried 7 play throughs 

but my suspicion is none noble births are cause for most crashes. but will make a run without this mod and see if it crashes in the same spot.

Fyi really love this mod hope to see more features in the future. 1.2.8

On 12/29/2023 at 8:56 PM, TwinFangToshiro said:

This mod makes the game unplayable once year 102 7th day of winter around late night. the crash never falls. tried 7 play throughs 

but my suspicion is none noble births are cause for most crashes. but will make a run without this mod and see if it crashes in the same spot.

Fyi really love this mod hope to see more features in the future. 1.2.8

Have you tried to Better Exception Window past it?  It is probably the birth of one of the minor clan baby bastards (I think) that causes that crash (maybe).  In either case, when I get it, I just hit attempt to continue, then continue on my way.  These children will cause problems if you attempt to access them in the encyclopedia, to be safe you just kill them via console and problem solved.

On 12/29/2023 at 2:28 AM, CobraPL said:

The biggest "problem" with this mod @Nibbler2345 is it's replayablility. FAR greater than Starfield ;)

Ok, I know, this means nothing. Tic-tac-toe also has greater replayablility than Starfield, but you know what I mean. I miss PN fo BN, because it's adult elements are buried in multi-hour gameplay. And because the author managed to move the player's imagination with some text and digits. It is FAR batter than DAZ3D-rendered "visual novels".

Anyway, I miss this mod('s development) and I hope Nibbler will finish it when BN stops spamming with mod-breaking patches.

The mod doesn't really do what I set out for it to do which is to create a storytelling layer to the game with some imagination help added by the player. There's just not enough roleplaying elements in the game and especially the AI and RPG elements are too basic to take seriously. The focus has always been and will always be riding around on a horse and getting into endless battles. Tried adding my own RPG elements but it's too much work to revamp their whole game for them especially with their bad support for modders. Even with the rate set extremely low, the events I added get repetitive and meaningless fast, and they can rarely form part of a larger story of a playthrough because again, there's not enough RPG elements, only endless battles, the one thing the game seems to be built to facilitate.

12 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said:

The mod doesn't really do what I set out for it to do which is to create a storytelling layer to the game with some imagination help added by the player. There's just not enough roleplaying elements in the game and especially the AI and RPG elements are too basic to take seriously. The focus has always been and will always be riding around on a horse and getting into endless battles. Tried adding my own RPG elements but it's too much work to revamp their whole game for them especially with their bad support for modders. Even with the rate set extremely low, the events I added get repetitive and meaningless fast, and they can rarely form part of a larger story of a playthrough because again, there's not enough RPG elements, only endless battles, the one thing the game seems to be built to facilitate.

Well, it is not THAT bad except "bad support for modders" and frequent, mod-breaking changes. Your mod already had changed a lot, adding NSFW gameplay layer to BN. So, IMHO, you are just very humble when you describe what had you accomplished and how good your work in fact was.

This mod has been part of my playthroughs for quite some time. I enjoy it a lot. Now, occasionally I run into a situation where I don't spend time around lovers and rarely see them, at least some of them. And then, eventually, I hit the limit on lovers you can have.

Could there be a feature some time in the future that allows you to forget about a lover you haven't seen in a long time, thus freeing a slot? (If there is some other way to achieve this that I missed, I would like to know.)

Edit: And if there is interest in making this interactive with the game world or story, a jilted lover might seek out allied lords they have good relations with to turn them against the player. Maybe just a relationship hit, maybe a duel challenge, maybe a war... chance decreasing a little with how long you have not seen them and maybe other factors such as if they have other lovers. So long as the underlying mechanic is made clear by in-character exposition.

Another thought, the max number of lovers could probably be reduced as well, since you have greater freedom in choosing who's in that list.

Edited by SexDwarf2250
On 1/9/2024 at 4:02 PM, Marcolino 748 said:

Anyone manage to have this mod play with Captivity Events? For me it loads but when you capture someone, the dialogue menu only shows Captivity Events dialogue/options

Basically the issue is that the menu "Make Use of Her Womb" on CE Conflicts with this mod 

On 1/11/2024 at 6:51 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

Both me and badlistener have tried to fix it but it seems it's too annoying to make it work correctly. Two different dialogue tokens do not combine into one menu natively (for some reason)

Thanks for trying. Pity we cant have both working at the same time because of this issue. I will continue using this mod instead of CE because of that

• 2 weeks later...

Question:

On the config xml file, there is a way to Ignore Titles for the NPCs who have relationships with them (so you can see the actual names). It works perfectly. However, I am playing this mod in conjunction with BannerKings Culture Expanded and that mod has composed titles (two words - eg Velikaya Knyagunya for Asta the queen of the Sturgians). When I try to exclude this composed title, the mod does not understand because it has two words. I already tried to write each part of the titles separately, and other variations and it still doesnt work (eg: Velikaya|Knyaginya|VelikayaKnyaginya|Velikaya-Knyaginya|Velikaya Knyaginya|Velikaya_Knyaginya|Knyaginya ). 

Does anyone know how to exclude these composed titles?

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

So how much does the reroll numbers matter/affect the game? And is there a way to customize them myself?I may have missed something in the description but I didnt see it. In the config settings theres no numbers to change. I must have missed something because you wont be happy with your character when all of the numbers are randomized?

On 12/31/2023 at 6:41 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

Brother, your mod is what makes me returning to BL over and over. I tried CE and all of it addons and deleted all of them, but PN will forever be in my modlist because it's what makes the game alive for me. Please don't drop it, it is the best adult BL mod and I wholeheartedly hope it will get updated and extended and more features will be added.

But as a (former) gamedev myself I completely understand burning out and everything associated with it.

Still, I hope you'll kepp doing what you're doing. Thank you again for all the work you put into it.

I'm just saying, about my own experiences playing my mod, it currently doesn't quite do what I wanted it to do, and I do intend to work on it more when I believe TW updates have stopped or there's a big DLC or something. They have broken too much of my stuff already and I have had to make so many bandaid fixes to bother building anything big right now.

On 2/11/2024 at 7:05 AM, Nibbler2345 said:

I'm just saying, about my own experiences playing my mod, it currently doesn't quite do what I wanted it to do, and I do intend to work on it more when I believe TW updates have stopped or there's a big DLC or something. They have broken too much of my stuff already and I have had to make so many bandaid fixes to bother building anything big right now.

Completely fair, I stopped playing BL until that time, So I can really enjoy BL and your mod once again.
Love everything you do man ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 4:05 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

I'd love to see more player choices regarding encounters. Also way to "train" or influence stats.

Like you roll stats at the beginning but all the interactions seem to be heavily influenced by RNG (I noticed in the source code that npc stats are all rolled and pretty much are set per game?).

Eg. Your player character might have 1000 pref to oral but your character just does everything else 90% of the time.

I'd like to see more interactions like degrees of lewdity or Liliths throne, if stats and preferences are going to be involved. (Sex combat maybe?)

For example NPC might like X or Y but over time maybe you can change their fetish. I'd also like to see the role of virginity for nobles being a mechanic.

Eg. I would imagine wars would have been fought if the kings daughter was defiled. It'd be great if the AI took more care/reacted based on not only their own motives but possible consequences.

That's the type of thing that was supposed to happen, but there's not enough roleplaying elements in this game to build off of. Also, there's no way for one kingdom to defile someone from another unless they are already at war, so...