28 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

I don't see that version in the betas... I only see 1.2.0.

Oh sorry, yeah its a hotfix.  It should have been applied  automatically.

EDIT: I did drop down to like the basic mods (harmony, uiextender, butterlib, etc) to see if it was one of those.  It was persistent.

Edited by gazukull

It will work if you close and open the game again, but that's going to be real annoying. I guess I can't use those windows anymore. I added a console command to reroll stats at level 1. So this is why I'm glad I stopped adding new stuff, because they are making pointless changes like this. The command is pn.reroll_stats.

Edited by Nibbler2345
27 minutes ago, Nibbler2345 said:

It will work if you close and open the game again, but that's going to be real annoying. I guess I can't use those windows anymore. I added a console command to reroll stats at level 1. So this is why I'm glad I stopped adding new stuff, because they are making pointless changes like this.

Thanks so much :D

EDIT:  What is the command?  lol

Edited by gazukull
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 1:56 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

It should be. I remember I tested that specifically, however someone else said they had some issue with her clan getting removed or something, but I never saw anything like that...

thanks for the answer :)

I went and tried that, since I wasnt married anyway and I get the same problem - if I talk to her and choose sensitive topics - I want to marry you (heart lord), she agrees but no marriage ceremony is played, she is removed from the clan but remains in the party and I am still mentioned as her brother in the encyclopedia.

Somehow the "My lady, I am your most devoted admirer" option is availabe through normal means yet when I get through the choices, she says that (myname)is the head of her clan and he has to give blessing, which is basically a dead point atm since no other options are available.

EDIT: do you plan on checking out on the problem? If so, I can provide you with my mod list to see if it conflicts with something else maybe :)

Edited by Battle.cry

I get primae noctis errors quite often but usually I figure out what is going, either by myself or with the help of the internet, but this one is new to me and in a brand new playtrough, pregnancy regarding. I had a lot of errors before because of detailed character creation, which enables you to edit NPC, but the game does not like giving birth to offsprings to edited NPCs and crashed, but I never edited a single npc in this playthrough.

any advices please?

crashreport.html

I only just discovered Primae Noctis and was running it with Captivity Events. Had a bastard child that broke the game, so I removed CE with plans to turn it back on but discovered that PN had an amazing catch and release system that was blocked by CE (I thought it was another mod blocking it)... Is it possible you two can work together to make a patch so your mods can play nice? lol

PN is better for male characters, but CE's random events add nice elements to the game.

Your mods as far as I know conflict when:

1) Children are born (even though I was able to have like +15 kids before the bug happened), so that would be the big one to fix.

2) The prisoner system can work by allowing PN interactions between the prisoner for the first 48 hours (since you only have 24hrs to claim them by right), after that if you did not release the captive in exchange for "favors" CE would take over to allow the more drawn out affection/obedience captive system.

It may affect the lore in mind for the mods, but it would allow
players to roleplay their character better and enjoy there game.

Edited by Afrodragon086

The problem is the game wasn't really designed with modding in mind and was more of an afterthought (despite what's been said), so getting the dialogue choices from two different mods to appear at once in the same dialogue is still harder than expected. People have tried but I think everyone gave up by now.

Edited by Nibbler2345