On 10/2/2023 at 5:14 PM, Battle.cry said:

Yeah, sim still having CTD when one of my companions delivers an offspring. The only solution Ive found is to kill off the specific companion but that kind of ruins the overall experience from the mod...

The weird thing is that those companions already successfully delivered offspring without CTD before. (just sometimes, not everytime.)

I had that problem before but I thought the game didnt liked my character customization mod (when those customized npcs gave birth) so I removed that mod but it is still happening and I cant pinpoint what the problem is. Ive tried the power of deduction but that failed (wether it only happens to npcs generated by CE (take them to a party/accept their wow of loyalty, for example).

But nope. I recently successfully impregnated three of my companions at the same day and time and when the birth arrived, i had to remove all three of them. So, maybe, it cant handle delivering multiple offspring at the same time? I also think every time I have this CTD, I see mentioned in the report that the OffspringIsaFemale. it is true that, in this current playthrough, all my offspring so far, that came from the companions, have been males. (got females from my regular wife tho). So maybe it cant handle female offspring specificaly, for some reason?

I can upload another crash report if needed but I would really appreciate a bit of help here. If only pinpointing the exact problem, so I know what I have to disable... :)

Thanks a lot !

As an aside, the female offspring error also occurs with Bastard Children, so it may be a 1.1.6 issue

On 11/18/2023 at 12:38 PM, Nibbler2345 said:

Actually, the faction lord is already the only person who can choose concubines, concubines 2 would have been adding the other stuff.

But he can't pick married women. That was the descriptor behind 2. That it wouldn't matter if they were married. Actually, I had no idea about anything you just said via the description alone. 1 seems to imply any lord, as long as the woman isn't married, and 2 seems like just 1 but she can be married. That's where I thought most of the difficulty was occurring at, trying to figure out how to get him to take a married woman, that somehow the patches interfered with that process and since we're getting slow/no updates lately, it didn't seem like it was gonna get fixed any time soon. Anyway, can the faction lord currently poach married women?

EDIT: Thought I might go into the file and see what the triggers were myself but I don't even have an editor that can open this file. My first thought was 'holy shit, this is in hex? My gods what a nightmare.' I'm thoroughly impressed you have the patience for this venture.

Edited by Kingweon

Hello, very nice mod, thanks for sharing.

I want to ask, what is the meaning of the numbers in count : xxx when we save the game? I play with banner kings mod and the numbers are bloated to like 3-4k.

and also, in the flirting system, could you reconsider making it so that it doesn't take time when players engage in the system? maybe just limit what players could do in a single session and lengthen the cooldown time like small talk mod has, because in some overhaul mod timing and time of the day is crucial (eg: banner kings has supply system that requires players to spend some time in a city/castle) and also it would greatly improve the mods versatility to be used with other mods.

otherwise its a very interesting mod, thank you ?.

• 2 weeks later...