whateverdontcare Posted August 29 Posted August 29 15 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said: I've heard that twice now so I guess it's a real problem which I'm gonna have to figure out... Yeah it's been happening to me too.
CobraPL Posted September 15 Posted September 15 FYI: https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/3762228679799915128/ - hotfix changes, otherwise undocumented
Nibbler2345 Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 Yeah hopefully I will have time to finish something eventually... 5
Nibbler2345 Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 Does anyone have a save file with the wrong warwife equipment? I don't seem to have that issue...
dudeofculture Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) Could this be an issue with other additional mods or version numbers? I have Warsails 1.4.7 and I tried with and without some other mods, but I still get the same result. Notes: - The war equipment get changed to war wife, but only that. The civilian equipment stays normal I hadn't noticed this later part as I rarely go into the hall physically (mainly use 'quick visit') - After the 2 week period end, the war equipment is not returned normal - changing war equipment doesn't actually even help as the civilian clothes are used in the hall - Warning: Looking at the encyclopedia can be misleading because if the character has one handed or two handed over 50, the war equipment is shown. Otherwise it is civilian The file attached has one Nord woman (Vesna) about to end her 2 week period in Myzea in few days. She is shown to have correct gear in the top bar listing people in the hall because it shows war gear in that. If you go physically see her, it shows normal civilian gear. When she ends her period in two-three days, the war gear stays as war wife gear g36Vesna.7z Edited September 26 by dudeofculture EDIT: add the first note to say "war equipment get changed.." and not just "equipment"
Nibbler2345 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 (edited) Okay actually I see, it's not all WW that have this equipment problem, only sometimes they get stuck with the rags armor... damn that makes it a lot harder to figure out... And thanks for that save, that would be extremely useful, but unfortunately I don't have war sails... maybe I should finally get it... Edited September 27 by Nibbler2345 1
dudeofculture Posted September 27 Posted September 27 If you don't have Warsails and you never see this problem it is quite easy to think the problem could be in Warsails. I wonder if anyone who does not have Warsails get this problem. Could be hard to fix without having Warsails. If you get Warsails you have now a save file which will have one WW in service currently (there are numerous ex WWs who roam with WW gear as armor, like Chalia from S.Empire) Still about my experience... I haven't paid attention to every WW, but all I have seem to have this problem. It doens't matter what culture she is or if she is in my clan. It always happens. Also why change the war gear if it is always civilian gear you see in hall (or have they changed it to be so only later)? Of course you can see the WW gear in encyclopedia too this way if she has 50+ one/two handed skill. I remember the time I didn't have this problem, but cannot be sure when... it could have been when I didn't have Warsails yet
coomer11 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Mesui of the Comnos has this issue in this century long no War Sails save. i tried looking around to find others but didn't so it seems it is not really a big issue. Mesui Comons.zip 1
Nibbler2345 Posted September 30 Author Posted September 30 That's a lot of mods but amazingly the save manages to load, so I'll check on that soon. 1
coomer11 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 6 hours ago, Nibbler2345 said: That's a lot of mods but amazingly the save manages to load, so I'll check on that soon. i'm glad it loads. i try to only install mods that mention being save safe to lower crash rate. but that campaign crashed randomly for me sporadically but continuing with Better Exception Window worked then i later found Sturgian and Battanian armies stuck outside castles and i couldn't interact with them. i suspect it is the same crash the player experiences when winning a siege since continuing with Better Exception Window makes the player stuck too. it also has an older version of Player Switcher that caused crashes for me in previous campaigns but i think i didn't use it in this particular campaign. 1
dudeofculture Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Nibbler you said at one point the version BL 1.5.0 worked with PN. Is that the version you are using to develop it right now? I'm still using BL 1.4.7 (+WS 1.2.7), because I thought updates could brake the latest PN, but maybe it would be good to update to 1.5.0 (if there are updates other mods I use). My main concern is that it won't help much searching reason for the WF issue if everybody has different version - maybe the bug is present only in 1.4.7
Nibbler2345 Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 (edited) It should work identically on that version because I think I already checked, and they didn't change any code I used in that patch, and yes I'm currently on beta 1.5.3. The WW clothing issue is only still around because I haven't had the chance to look into it more. Edited October 4 by Nibbler2345
dudeofculture Posted October 4 Posted October 4 Ok. I started using BL 1.5.3 too. It indeed looks to work. I just haven't been able to verify if the WW issue is still there (haven't seen any new WW yet). I tried the same save file I sent here. In it the work has already started and it still fails to return the right clothes after it. I just feel it is more probable it failed to save the original clothes. For me the testing is hard now as the diplomatic system is just so messed up now as everyone just wants to war and nobody wants to pay tribute so there is rarely any tribute to lower with WWs. Earlier you could just manipulate the situation with the cheat console (declare war to everyone so then they make peace with some of them and even pay tribute). A quick 'fix' (hardly really a fix) could be to make a PN command in cheat console to give all the ladies, who wear those rags and are not currently WW, a culture related proper clothing (modest, not top of the line). Also a command just to list who are 'rag queens' currently could help to find them. Thanks for all the work anyway.
coomer11 Posted Sunday at 07:37 PM Posted Sunday at 07:37 PM 9 hours ago, dudeofculture said: For me the testing is hard now as the diplomatic system is just so messed up now as everyone just wants to war and nobody wants to pay tribute so there is rarely any tribute to lower with WWs install Diplomacy. you get around 5k daily tribute if you max out the war exhaustion score. and you can change how fast the exhaustion score fills up.
gsjonfejgierfgmnkdrfg Posted Sunday at 11:16 PM Posted Sunday at 11:16 PM Hello, I am using the beta 1.5.3 with Warsails. I recently noticed that when I am on a ship the travel speed on the map while on the ship is replaced with the map speed you would normally have on the map. After playing around with my mod load order I could narrow it down to only occur with Primae Noctis. I attached a save and screenshot that is right after starting out, on a ship and the map speed is influenced by cavalry bonus and not by anything related to ships. I have no idea why this would be related to PN, I dont remember any feature of PN influencing the map speed really. Ship Test.zip
Nibbler2345 Posted Monday at 11:35 AM Author Posted Monday at 11:35 AM There's actually a lot in PN that influences move speed so I can see it. However I don't have war sails...
gsjonfejgierfgmnkdrfg Posted Monday at 02:04 PM Posted Monday at 02:04 PM I know you don't have Warsails, I wanna put it out there anyways. If other people notice the same they at least get confirmation they found the culprit. If anyone has a workaround I'd be thankful. I tried using other mods that change the move speed at sea but they don't work or even specifically show that it throws an error trying to change it.
Nibbler2345 Posted Tuesday at 01:08 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 01:08 PM (edited) Okay I got war sails and fixed the issue with wrong ship speeds. Related I also fixed males from having "secret:" female traits. Now I just need to fix things up enough to actually release an update... Edited Tuesday at 09:42 PM by Nibbler2345 4
5k1n3xt Posted yesterday at 12:09 AM Posted yesterday at 12:09 AM Is there any way of disabling AI lords from participating in stuff? I changed AI claim willingness to 0 in the settings but they still actively rape prisoners the moment they get them.
Whizkid Posted yesterday at 03:12 AM Posted yesterday at 03:12 AM is this mod only for male main character, and it does not support female main character?
Nibbler2345 Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago (edited) On 10/8/2026 at 8:09 PM, 5k1n3xt said: Is there any way of disabling AI lords from participating in stuff? I changed AI claim willingness to 0 in the settings but they still actively rape prisoners the moment they get them. Some actions may have slipped through the system. What actions are they still doing at 0 claim setting? Edited 4 hours ago by Nibbler2345
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now