Simple mod idea... or does it exist already? Offer sex to pass persuasion checks.

As the title says. Seems like a simple idea... a mod where if you can't pass a persuasion check, there's an option for a female character (or perhaps an attractive male character also?) to offer sex to to pass it instead. Seems like it would be an immersive and not over-the-top way to add sex as an option to advance normal quests and gameplay, especially in the early game, where your speech skill is low. 

58 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

I've used this mod before, and it seems like it only allows you to pass persuasion checks to get sex,

More or less . With this, despite a good persuasive level (Speechcraft) I find some difficulties in having sex with the NPC's, obviously, without having to configure the mod, otherwise it is too easy . I find it easier, after having performed some secondary missions linked to the chosen NPC (not all of them give you secondary missions) . 

Another is the one indicated by pinky6225 , I know and experienced but, I didn't remember the name :cold_sweat: . Even Sexlab Solutions, however, does not work on all NPC's, unless I am missing something, on some it does work, with dialogue like: "I help you and you make me fuck" . On others, however, the dialogue does not even appear

What you ask for does not exist and afaik isnt possible within CK. The closest to what you want is the mentioned Sexlab Solutions. Why is it not possible with CK? Because in CK there is no way to make general changes to how persuasion works. You can only make changes to every single persuasion check in the game. This is what sexlab solution does: It overrides a hundred known persuasion checks in vanilla skyrim. But if you have any quest mods with their own persuasion checks, those are not affected.

So there is no "clean" way to do it in CK. SKSE or NET maybe possible, i dont know.

On 6/26/2021 at 1:04 AM, bastardopfromhell said:

What you ask for does not exist and afaik isnt possible within CK. The closest to what you want is the mentioned Sexlab Solutions. Why is it not possible with CK? Because in CK there is no way to make general changes to how persuasion works. You can only make changes to every single persuasion check in the game. This is what sexlab solution does: It overrides a hundred known persuasion checks in vanilla skyrim. But if you have any quest mods with their own persuasion checks, those are not affected.

So there is no "clean" way to do it in CK. SKSE or NET maybe possible, i dont know.

Ahh, very interesting, that explains it. 

2 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

Ahh, very interesting, that explains it. 

One way to explain what the CK is to players who've never seen it: Creation Kit gives you a set of predesigned building blocks. You can use those blocks to build mods, but you cannot change the blocks themselves (they're like "primitives"). In this case persuasion is a premade building block, just like all the other skills. You can build quests by making persuasion checks in a dialog, but you cannot change persuasion itself. What sexlab solution does is, to modify known dialogs in vanilla skyrim, and replace every instance of "IF persuasion > N" with "IF (persuasion > N) OR (agree to have sex)". 

The problem with that is multifold: 1. It's way too much work and hell to maintain, since you have to do the above "fix" for every goddamn persuasion check in the game, and there's no such thing as "find and replace" to do it. 2. It will only work for vanilla stuff. Every mod out there would need individual patches. Unfeasible and unmaintainable. Not even a person doing it as a fulltime job could keep up with updates. But that's not the worst.... 3. It is highly prone to conflicts. This is why i avoid "overhaul-mods" like the plague: The more things a mod has it's tentacles in, the more likely its changes collide with those of other mods. That's just basic maths and logic.

Edited by bastardopfromhell