Is there way to make NPCs equip Equipable Schlongs during SL scenes when they are "needed"?

As i said above is there way to make NPCs equip schlong automaticly when it's appropriate?

For examle scene contains 2 F and the animation to play requires MF. Is there some mod that equips schlong automaticly on actor?

Also thing is i recall having that option w\o any mods like a year ago but now i have to equip them manually everytime

2 hours ago, DeathToHumankind said:

As i said above is there way to make NPCs equip schlong automaticly when it's appropriate?

For examle scene contains 2 F and the animation to play requires MF. Is there some mod that equips schlong automaticly on actor?

Also thing is i recall having that option w\o any mods like a year ago but now i have to equip them manually everytime

Usually this happens automatically. Unless the option "Females use dildos" is not checked in Sexlab Framework MCM.

46 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Usually this happens automatically. Unless the option "Females use dildos" is not checked in Sexlab Framework MCM.

No.

I have never checked that box. Or more accurately, I always uncheck that box whenever I see one of the crap strapons in use.

I have not EVER seen a SoS used instead of the  "Crap-on".

As the OP asked.. can a SoS be used instead of an auto-equipped Strapon? 

Looks like some things are better in Skyrim, some things are better in Fallout 4. For example, in Fallout 4 you can install a mod for this which lets you choose what will be equipped during AAF animations. Works with equippable penises as well. I guess you would need an equivalent to this for Skyrim.

6 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

No.

I have never checked that box. Or more accurately, I always uncheck that box whenever I see one of the crap strapons in use.

I have not EVER seen a SoS used instead of the  "Crap-on".

As the OP asked.. can a SoS be used instead of an auto-equipped Strapon? 

And I said yes. I'm sorry if you don't know and obviously haven't seen so much.
Your own fault if you use old strapon mods.

>>>> Is there way to make NPCs equip Equipable Schlongs during SL scenes when they are "needed"? <<<<

Edited by Andy14