Race Delimited Vampire Lord

View File

This is something I cobbled together almost a year ago to get rid of being locked into one race the first time vampire lord form is assumed.

It is pure script and therefore is suitable to both Skyrim LE, Skyrim SE, and very likel;y Skyrim VR.

10 minutes ago, mikey7979 said:

If you want anyone to take this mod serious.........you had better provide pictures of what it actually does.

What sort of screenshot do you want there? Its just a mod to allow you to change your race while being a vampire kek

12 minutes ago, mikey7979 said:

If you want anyone to take this mod serious.........you had better provide pictures of what it actually does.

It reverses the side effects of transforming into a vampire lord (Probably Werewolf too?) where you are unable to change your race after transforming the first time. No picture needed to take it serious, just someone ABLE to read

Edited by Gukahn

It allows for one to change race as a vampire as well as a normal after having assumed vampire lord form and the vampire lord form will return you to the new race insted of the old.

Tis a bit hard to do pics for that. Useful for say "Things in the Dark" if one is already a vampire, begins it., and becomes say a Pure Falmer Vampire.

Edited by Michele Magus
On 6/20/2021 at 1:17 PM, Gukahn said:

It reverses the side effects of transforming into a vampire lord (Probably Werewolf too?) where you are unable to change your race after transforming the first time. No picture needed to take it serious, just someone ABLE to read

<yawn>

15 hours ago, mikey7979 said:

<yawn>

Love when unintelligence shines through WITH a yawn when in fact it's a vanilla bug that is a ISSUE that is a fix and yet you just casually yawn when someone tells you to read a desc or know what it's talking about by now and yes i may be being brutal/blunt by posting this but in this  stage of lunacy i feel it's necessary.

Edited by kabea
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 11:10 PM, kabea said:

Love when unintelligence shines through WITH a yawn when in fact it's a vanilla bug that is a ISSUE that is a fix and yet you just casually yawn when someone tells you to read a desc or know what it's talking about by now and yes i may be being brutal/blunt by posting this but in this  stage of lunacy i feel it's necessary.

Maybe it is you that needs to learn how to read. There is nothing in the description about it being a "so called" vanilla bug. Besides what exactly is the purpose of changing into another race (other than what you were originally)? Why and when would it be advantageous to do so? All of these questions would assist a user to decide whether or not they need this mod.