TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script Missing

When I load the game it doesn't shot TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script in the script MODS, I have both of the files in the folder: C:\Users\Philipp SKR\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod I also tried an older version and it still doesn't work I'm using EA Desktop to play the game and currently using the version of June 10th.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance

The same thing is happening to me. I have tried everything. Since the game updated May 27, 2021 or whatever day it was. TURBODRIVER has been working with me but nothing works. The script part does not show up when I open the game. The Tuning part is there, in the top, but not the script at the bottom. 

14 minutes ago, TheVamp426 said:

im having the same problem as them but when i go in and enable this setting it doesnt work and when i go back into the game the setting all revert to basic settings. 

Look for the GameVersion.txt file in your TS4 folder and delete it.

Game updates don't always finish updating this file correctly.

Then go into game settings/other again and re-enable mods & scripts again, apply changes and exit/restart.

14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Look for the GameVersion.txt file in your TS4 folder and delete it.

Game updates don't always finish updating this file correctly.

Then go into game settings/other again and re-enable mods & scripts again, apply changes and exit/restart.                                                                               

Edit i was able to dlete it now ill be trying again

have done the process a few times same thing happens every time

i have tried to delte that a few times but it never fully deletes always one file that it says i cant. i will try again though

Edited by TheVamp426
1 hour ago, TheVamp426 said:

i have tried to delte that a few times but it never fully deletes always one file that it says i cant. i will try again though

You know you can't delete files in use when the game is running of course.

Make sure you're logged in as Administrator.

You're not using OneDrive or any other Cloud Service are you?

Some do a mirror image of your files if they are synced with your game folders. 

i honestly have no idea whats wrong i dont belive i have one drvie set up since it keeps asking me too. ive done what just about every tutorial ive seen has said. ive done what youve said multiple times and it just doesnt work i can get other mods in that even take some effect like a body replacer but the whicked whimis script mod doesnt

11 hours ago, TheVamp426 said:

i honestly have no idea whats wrong i dont belive i have one drvie set up since it keeps asking me too.

Have you tried to uninstall it yet?

Do some google about how to disable/uninstall it.

It's the the only thing I can think of that's preventing you from deleting the GameVersion.txt file.

Unless it's write protected or another program is preventing file deletion.

You can open the file to check what version it says to see if it's 1.76 the latest as on now.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
43 minutes ago, shae09 said:

I am currently having this issue

And are you sure you have that file in your mods folder, unzipped, together with the package file, and no more than 1 sub-folder deep in the mods folder? If the answer is yes, have you tried the solutions recommended in the OP posts?

If the answer is yes start your game, go to "game options", then "settings" then "other" then "view custom content" and take a look. Are both the package and the scrip files listed there, like in this picture?:

image.png.067083b2984c809a851ac973c4af1973.png

If the answer is yes again but it still does not work then upload a screenshot of the "view custom content" like mine so we can see that the mod is properly installed, AND a recent lastexception file (if you have one), or your wickedwhimsloginfo.log file (located in the sims 4 folder) or a system log info file generated by mc commander or a conflicts report generated by better exceptions.