Hello all,

I am extremely new to modding on PC and seem to be having a hard time getting the animations to go. I got everything I think I need (based on what the required list said) and the animations still don't play. I made sure everything is for Special Edition. I'm using MO2 and currently my load is:

-SKYUI

-Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

-CBBE

-Fuz Ro D'oh

-Stormcloak Battle Armor Replacer

-RaceMenu SE

-Realms of Romance SE

-Serious Weathers 1.5

-XP32 SSE

-SexLab Framework SE

-SL Aroused SE

-SL Adventures SE

-SL Romance SE

-Spouse Enhanced SE

-FNIS Behavior SE

Install SOS ? Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4

Install SL Anim Loader ? SexLab Animation Loader SSE 1.0.0

When installing SexLab and various animations, launch FNIS with Skeleton Patch and Gender Specific Animations Patch, active

In game \ MCM Menu, install SexLab and configure it .

With SL Anim Loader installed:
IN MCM menu \ SL Anim Loader setting \ Enable All \ Register All. In game press Key "H", to view the animation list . 

Without SL Anim Loader Installed :

Approach an NPC, press Key "N", open MCM \ SexLab, Animation Editor, from the animations menu, choose one, press Start Animation, close menu, wait a few seconds and the animation starts

If you have another mod that can start an animation, via dialogue:

Start an animation, which is generally selected randomly, once started, if you have SL Anim Loader installed, press Key "H" to change it

If, even with the missing mods installed, the animations do not start, try a new game (some mods have an unspoken dependency on this), you are probably missing something, or there is an error in the installation order and order of Plugins loading

Here are two guides that can be of great help to you

Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.1.9 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Conglomerate  Although for LE, as far as I know, the installation of the primary mods remains pretty much the same