Animallica SE, Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE, Monster Mod SE?

I love these mods because of the added variety they each bring to the game. Have all three installed in my LE version with patches, but I never really did much testing with them for stability. I have the first installed on SSE now and I keep running into these "pockets" in areas where my fps dips rather low. If I move some distance- sometimes only a few steps- it disappears. Only had one or two ctds in weeks of testing now and they were in world space close to spawn points I think. Can anybody confirm these run okay and I shouldn't worry since two of them haven't been updated in a long time?

I used immersive Creatures a while back. The first 2 Runs worked normally but i got CTD a while after because of it,usually in Caves. Can't give you details anymore but i am almost sure it either had something to do with Wolf Pups or the Wolves in general since said Caves should had have spawned canine enemy's of some kind.I even disabled every spawn event in the mcm later to a point where it didn't make sense anymore to have it, at least for me.. (Might be something i did that mad it that worse, since the big problems got after my.. maybe third try)  Switched to demonic creatures later, it offers a better stability in my opinion and is still worked on and updated regularly . Disadvantage would be that it doesn't offer an mcm.

I thought I was having problems with the Monster Mod, but I may be confused.  I have all three of those mods merged in with my other animal/creature mods.  I don't really think I've been having problems with it, but I'm still testing my setup.

"Monster Mod SE.esp",
    "Animallica.esp",
    "Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp",
    "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp",
    "Skytest Animallica.esp",
    "Skytest Real Wildlife Skyrim.esp",
    "Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp",
    "Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp",
    "Monster Mod SE.esm",
    "Serio's Enhanced Dragons Redone.esp",
    "mihailcockatrice.esp",
    "StarWarsDroids.esp",