Hello, I decided to shed my dignity and download the Osex mod. I am fairly new to skyrim modding I will say, so I may have screwed up, but I'd like any help. My main issue is when I tried out Osex, the characters just stood inside each other. Can someone help to fix this?

OSex is old and dead... u should not use it :x...

CE0 stopped his work on OSex long time ago...

but ur animations are broken probably because u didnt builded ur Aniamtions with Fnis...

1) Download Fnis

2) Run "Fnis.exe" in FnisForUsers Folder

3) Click "Update"

4) Wait for Fnis to finish 

Fnis will return u LOG that u can post here ( use spoilers plz )

//Edit:
 i actualy wanted to take over OSex and OSA and continue it... but when i saw source Files... i simply give up xDD

Did You know that 60% of the OSex & Osa Code is just Commented ASCII Art with Cats ???

OSA Code is just one big mess :x... TY Ce0 for making it hard to read of other ppl...

Edited by -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?-
30 minutes ago, -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?- said:

It's true there's been nothing new on the Skyrim LE version in quite a while, but what's there still works.  I still prefer and recommend SL though.

However, someone has been doing a lot of work/new addons recently for Skyrim SE, and if I switch to SE I'd take another look at it.

10 hours ago, -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?- said:

but ur animations are broken probably because u didnt builded ur Aniamtions with Fnis...

1) Download Fnis

3) Click "Update"

//Edit:
 i actualy wanted to take over OSex and OSA and continue it... but when i saw source Files... i simply give up xDD

Did You know that 60% of the OSex & Osa Code is just Commented ASCII Art with Cats ???

OSA Code is just one big mess :x... TY Ce0 for making it hard to read of other ppl...

Okay I've done all that and it worked. But hours later I tried to use it again, only to find it magically gone. It's in the files, it's in the right place. Can someone help me out or point me to a sex program just as good but easier to manage?

9 hours ago, dreemon said:

Okay I've done all that and it worked. But hours later I tried to use it again, only to find it magically gone. It's in the files, it's in the right place. Can someone help me out or point me to a sex program just as good but easier to manage?

SexLab Framework?...

@donttouchmethere look at his blogs and tutorials if u want to download SL 

Sry. mr. pickles im too lazy to search it myself xDD 

SexLab Framework have more animations, more mods that coop with SL like for example SL Defeat, SL Kidnapped and many more

so its much better... and in SexLab u have Creatures Sex too if u interested in Animal Sex :x...

Aaand more issues/ I heard y'all saying to get another butthis is the best and most inuitive sex system ive found. Anyway, now when i try to start a scene it wont select my character and my married woman Mjoll the Lioness. It just brings up a male sign with no name. Cann I get a hand? Oh, and I got the plug ins for osex. Dual wield, bad girls/boys, magic, and cant find unicorn but would love to use that. Again, any help is appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2021 at 12:09 PM, -̒̈́̕?̖̪̼?̒̈́̕??̒̈́̕?- said:

1) Download Fnis

3) Click "Update"

//Edit:

Use nemesis instead of fnis 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31667