Application Load Error

Zquad1

Hey guys I am haveing some major difficulty starting Skyrim, everytime I load up Skyrim through Steam or SKSE Loader I get this Error & I just want to get rid of it so I can Play my game, I have a legit copy of Skyrim, Does anyone have a TRUE fix for this other then those blasted pirated Skyrim fixes ???

PLEASE HELP!!!! :blush:

applicationloaderror.jpg

There seem to be quite a few people who have experienced that error - I just now Googled the contents of that warning window. :huh:

("steam error application load error skyrim P:0000065432")

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2525772 (What Rayblue was talking about)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2328363 (Something else, not quite sure what)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/810920325460240676/#p1 (Angry thread is angry)

This should be labeled as a Steam induced virus.. Good GOD!! this is a nightmare I have tried EVERYTHING!!!! I have read on the Steam Forums & anywhere else for that matter  & NOT a DAMN thing worked, I can't believe Steam has not fixed this yet, I can get into my game but it's more of a hit & miss, I am losing enthusiasm on playing this game. :@ :@

Ok well I have no idea what's actually going on with this error, I mean I must have installed skyrim 3 times yesterday,  so this time around I decided to totally get rid of both Skyrim & Steam & wiped 'em off my Hard Drive & then I re-installed & now it's working, well so far anyways, but I am trying something I am going through a process of elimination, I am re-installing all my mods 1 by 1 & testing every single mod Till every mod I must have is installed. I am crossing my fingers. :-/

Well I am at over 100+ Mods now without issue, I think I know what mods I need to stay away from..  :dodgy:

UPDATE: All is good now I am up to 238 Mods without issue, so I think it is safe to say this has been resolved.... :D

I though want to say thank you to everyone who helped me, your all great!!!

Thanks again.. :D

• 3 months later...
Try these techniques:

• Check-out the issue with the help of ReadMe file which is usually located at the root of installation media. Make sure that the program supports the version of Windows you’re currently using.
  • Problem with the steam Client may lead application load error 5. Uninstall and reinstall it to troubleshoot the issue.
  • Fix registry as problems with the information saved in the registry can cause failure to launch the application.
  • Disable Anti-Virus as sometime it happens that our antivirus program conflicts with the games.
For more help read this tutorial:

Archived