35 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

Do the texture mods not count? These Final Fantasy games aren't known to be mod friendly, which sucks for us.

I tried the one from Crafted Lighting, having her breasts out mod which its .tpf file but some reason i just cant get it too work at all, tried so many different ways. Its a good effort but my definition of a nude mod is everything is off, no clothes, no accessories, no shoes nothing. No ones found any way to mod this at all? i mean someone modded the console version of 13-2 on the 360, literal model swap shit years ago, if that person was able to do that on console, how is it that it wasn't made possible on PC yet?

Edited by ludger166
8 hours ago, ludger166 said:

No ones found any way to mod this at all? i mean someone modded the console version of 13-2 on the 360, literal model swap shit years ago, if that person was able to do that on console, how is it that it wasn't made possible on PC yet?

That's hex editing, to tell the game to swap out a costume with an existing costume already in the game. Not the same as inserting a custom model.

• ludger166 changed the title to Final Fantasy 13-2 Serah Farron Nude Mod Commission $$$