Peeping Sims Not Showing Up Anymore

I have 2 Households that I have been playing for about a week and a half of Sim days. I have Peeping switched on in Settings, and at the maximum spawn setting (1.0) But neither Tom nor Tina are showing up. I even gave the the Window Peeping trait to 2 or 3 random Sims, and nothing. This seems to be happening since the last 2 or 3 updates.

Edited by Sandatharius

No one has any ideas about why this is happening? I went back to a Household I was playing about a month ago, and I remember that Tom Peeping was showing up like every 30 minutes, and played that one for a day or so. Nothing happening. So, I'm guessing if I reverted back to the WW version I was using at the time, I'm betting that it would work. In all the time I've used WW (almost a year), I've always had to either turn off Peeping Sims, or dial the spawn frequency back, because it was happening so often it was getting tiresome.

Edited by Sandatharius
8 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

No one has any ideas about why this is happening? I went back to a Household I was playing about a month ago, and I remember that Tom Peeping was showing up like every 30 minutes, and played that one for a day or so. Nothing happening. So, I'm guessing if I reverted back to the WW version I was using at the time, I'm betting that it would work. In all the time I've used WW (almost a year), I've always had to either turn off Peeping Sims, or dial the spawn frequency back, because it was happening so often it was getting tiresome.

Are your sure it's enabled in the Sex Autonomy/Triggers Menu also.

The problem now with reverting back is WW has changed the way saved data works now so it might make things worse..

Edited by Scorpio
22 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Are your sure it's enabled in the Sex Autonomy/Triggers Menu also.

The problem now with reverting back is WW has changed the way saved data works now so it might make things worse..

Thanks for your reply!

When I update, I keep my WW saved settings so that I don't have to go in after each update and set everything up again. So, nothing in settings has been changed since about 8 updates ago, when everything was working.

EDIT: I also just checked in Autonomy to make sure all Peeping settings there were enabled and set properly, and they were.

Edited by Sandatharius
17 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Thanks for your reply!

When I update, I keep my WW saved settings so that I don't have to go in after each update and set everything up again. So, nothing in settings has been changed since about 8 updates ago, when everything was working.

EDIT: I also just checked in Autonomy to make sure all Peeping settings there were enabled and set properly, and they were.

Wasn't sure if you used the export/import feature but it's usually the best way to keep the same settings.

I usually don't have peeping enabled myself but tried it back with WW 1.63h and it was working then.

Then I gave Eliza Pancakes the Window Peeping Enthusiast Attribute with WW Personaliztion Menu.

Took a couple sim days before she showed up and then came 2-3 times a day after that.

Had to turn down the frequency a bit more.

Since WW had a major update I've had a few oddities but I think it's mostly to do with the way old data is imported and converted.

Thinking some of it gets stuck or bugged myself.

I'd try disabling the peeping switch and save/exit, then delete the localthumbcache.pkg and restart and try to enable peeping again.

The other option is more severe and will cause your sims to lose any WW traits and data.

That's removing the Wicked folder from you saves and your mods and load the game without it, and delete the cache again.

The main files to keep from your old Wicked Save folder are the disabled animations and playlists if you have any, and delete the rest.

Those files can be put back into the newly created Wicked Saves later.

You also want to keep your WW Saved Settings from inside your WW mods just in case but I wouldn't import them just yet.

Or just put the WW mod itself back into game after cleaning and start from scratch with new data.

I'd set up all your WW settings from scratch also in case you import files are bugged.

At least you have backups saved.  

1 minute ago, Sandatharius said:

Hey, thanks for such detailed in-depth suggestions! I will certainly try those!

Much appreciated!  ?

Forgot to mention the other option of trying a new save after removing WW settings instead of using your old save.

Just in case your game save or sims are bugged.

Starting out with fresh game and WW sometimes helps.