Question about DD belted solo animation

2 Possibility's, Either let only DD do the overwrite of your animations and deactivate the one ZaZ does in its Menu or, if that doesn't do anything, disable the overwrite in Both mods (and deal with the occasional clipping of gags).

That is how i would do it, can't test my idea right now to confirm it tho

10 hours ago, Gukahn said:

2 Possibility's, Either let only DD do the overwrite of your animations and deactivate the one ZaZ does in its Menu or, if that doesn't do anything, disable the overwrite in Both mods (and deal with the occasional clipping of gags).

Nice it works, i totally forgot about the ZAZ option. Thank you very much

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KalBreen said:

I can't find where this zaz option is. Is it in the zaz animation pack?

If i remeber correctly then take a look at the MCM: Zaz Animation Pack -> page: Sexlab -> Category: Animation -> Toggle Option: 'Override if needed'

Here is a screenshot of what i mean:

Spoiler

20210709173606_1.jpg.c52eef00b719c95e84009e052f4b9dd7.jpg

On 7/10/2021 at 1:43 AM, CrymH said:

If i remeber correctly then take a look at the MCM: Zaz Animation Pack -> page: Sexlab -> Category: Animation -> Toggle Option: 'Override if needed'

Here is a screenshot of what i mean:

Hide contents

20210709173606_1.jpg.c52eef00b719c95e84009e052f4b9dd7.jpg

Thanks so much!

• 6 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 10:16 PM, Gukahn said:

Where do you disable it in DD? I could not find an option for it.
Reminds me, before DD takes place, some menu is missing.

I had the problem with Submissive Lola (at least i think) that any whoring out would be broke because of the belted solo. But i drank also the potion. Perhaps the potion? Ponder.

4 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Where do you disable it in DD? I could not find an option for it.
Reminds me, before DD takes place, some menu is missing.

I had the problem with Submissive Lola (at least i think) that any whoring out would be broke because of the belted solo. But i drank also the potion. Perhaps the potion? Ponder

In DD you get the Option in the Animation Section of it's mcm. Remind me later to check all my sexlab settings, i know i have changed something in DD and Zaz plus sexlab itself with it's newer filter options a little while ago and my animations are working now hand in hand with some  DD items like straight jackets and cuffs. Just here to check some mails right now but later i will post screens of the settings.

@Gukahn Ah, i checked yesterday the DD page. Someone else had problems with creature animations.

Same issue. The thing is, i never touch DD itself when i install it. So its odd that i get that specific animation.

But if i just enable DD animations it works fine.

So that is strange.

I will check my settings and compare.

Though i did disable events in DD since they sometimes somewhat annoying. But i get why they are there.

Thanks for the screenshots.

28 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Which version of DD are you using? As i thought they said they had removed the option to turn the filter off with 5.1 (maybe i mis-read)

Strange, since i use 5.1.7 ?

32 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Though i did disable events in DD since they sometimes somewhat annoying. But i get why they are there.

try also disabling zaz filter or just one of them. I have disabled every filter accept the ones from the Framework. I will not get every animation that might fit but the ones who have DD as a Tag get called regularly with a straight jacket. Armbinder seem to be a bit problematic tho.

2 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

try also disabling zaz filter or just one of them. I have disabled every filter accept the ones from the Framework. I will not get every animation that might fit but the ones who have DD as a Tag get called regularly with a straight jacket. Armbinder seem to be a bit problematic tho.

This is the problem i think.
Some animation do not make sense in the environment they are used.

Like armbinder using regular animation. Or unbound using DD animation. I always wondered if these are not flagged somehow or if i need to do that on my own so that the framework can detect them as such.

In my current play i am using DF and Lola and since i am using extreme settings, everything goes according to my plan. What a fun that is. But of course i am bound all the time. So for right now i took all the anims out that are DD in some way and just have DD animas activated.

I do not even have any ZAZ animatioan active at the moment as i find them to mechanical. But i haven't had every animation checked either.

Anyway, i think that if DD checks animation by their tags, that will explain why some anims do not work and get ignored and instead BeltedSolo is played.

1 minute ago, wutpickel said:

i think that if DD checks animation by their tags, that will explain why some anims do not work and get ignored and instead BeltedSolo is played.

Yes that's also my theory behind it. I have enough bound animation that would fit something like the straightjacket. The arms are almost the same angle bound as most cuff animations but they can't be called. Billyy has his own DD Set of animations, they all get called when appropriate, Funny Buziness misses the DD tag so i never see them other when using defeat and bind them with it :/ i still try to get to fiddle with the settings tho there might be a sweet spot.

Sadly Slate doesn't have a DD tag so i can't test this theory myself, maybe i will take one Sunday afternoon sometime to see how the tags can be edited and see if it works.

21 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Yes that's also my theory behind it. I have enough bound animation that would fit something like the straightjacket. The arms are almost the same angle bound as most cuff animations but they can't be called. Billyy has his own DD Set of animations, they all get called when appropriate, Funny Buziness misses the DD tag so i never see them other when using defeat and bind them with it :/ i still try to get to fiddle with the settings tho there might be a sweet spot.

Sadly Slate doesn't have a DD tag so i can't test this theory myself, maybe i will take one Sunday afternoon sometime to see how the tags can be edited and see if it works.

Isn't it just an XML file that needs to be edited? Sounds like a fun job. I have currently Leito, Billy, FunnyBuz and AnubH. Anyway, i will look into that as well. Maybe Zarantha will know what to look for.

I am actually looking for an answer regarding the animation loader. Can that setting somehow be saved? Its quiet annoying to select them over and over, if you like me and start every so often a new game.

p.s. DD page states this.

- Sexlab Support: While in a chastity belt, the Dragonborn's (or any NPC's) most intimate of intimates will be off limits! The actors will be unable to use any sex scenes involving the "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" tags. In most cases, the scene will be replaced by a chastity-friendly scene, including Oral, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Boobjobs, and whatever else may be available. While wearing gags, the Oral animations will be off limits as well, unless it happens to be a ring gag.

For the animation from FunnyBuz i checked the json and it did not have DeviousDevice in it. Bound yes, but i assume that it looks perhaps for DeviousDevice (?). So i added it and will check if that makes a difference.

Edited by wutpickel
17 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I am actually looking for an answer regarding the animation loader. Can that setting somehow be saved? Its quiet annoying to select them over and over, if you like me and start every so often a new game.

No but if you work with the packs either way, you are able to delete the ones you don't want to have,but that's more work then it sounds.

Here is the topic i read about sometime ago and decided.. I just gonna point and click may way 100 times more ?

Here is my result. Not sure if that is what you did not get. Anyway, i disabled all anims, reregistered it with Sexlab and selected from scratch. Only DD anims though.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.jpg

P.s. the only thing i am not sure about are the hkx files in DD. These are animations as well that correspond to ZAZ i believe. To which anim do they correspond? That is what i have to figure out since you can have the regular enabled and DD plays the DD version of it. I mean is that not what it is?

Edited by wutpickel
2 hours ago, Gukahn said:
2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Which version of DD are you using? As i thought they said they had removed the option to turn the filter off with 5.1 (maybe i mis-read)

Yeah thought that was what the whole DD/Toy's drama was about, good to know that filter is still toggleable if i ever move off 4.3

2 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Yeah thought that was what the whole DD/Toy's drama was about, good to know that filter is still toggleable if i ever move off 4.3

I don't think it's that much if an imprivement compared to the former versions. I would change back if plugs wouldn't work better for me on it honestly.

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

To which anim do they correspond?

Good question. Logically they should respond to everything that uses rope cuffs or the wagonwheel for example. Those are items only found in  Zaz and we have animations for it. Billyy i think has some for the wheel not that i triggered them often.. I wish i would ?