cursed armour mod

xhadow, It's been a while but I think the process is get the red armor. Sleep, have sex with the godess, sleep then have sex with the godess a second time. sleep once more, I could be wrong but I think during your sleep she will wake you early and tell you to go to Anvil.  Again, its been about a bit since I player through the actual questline so I am probably a little off.

Hello. I think that I found source of crashing while preforming act with man. It is caused by BU frame, disable it esm and any armor that utilize it (if not, BU still will be on). I'm using Galgat translated version.

And by the way thanks Galgat for translating it and wolf for making it. - It is amazing.

xhadow' date=' It's been a while but I think the process is get the red armor. Sleep, have sex with the godess, sleep then have sex with the godess a second time. sleep once more, I could be wrong but I think during your sleep she will wake you early and tell you to go to Anvil.  Again, its been about a bit since I player through the actual questline so I am probably a little off.

[/quote']I tried it several times already. I already got the red armor, and the only dialogue that I got was for the red armor; nothing else after, except the little confusing part about the pregnancy or something.

xhadow' date=' It's been a while but I think the process is get the red armor. Sleep, have sex with the godess, sleep then have sex with the godess a second time. sleep once more, I could be wrong but I think during your sleep she will wake you early and tell you to go to Anvil.  Again, its been about a bit since I player through the actual questline so I am probably a little off.

[/quote']I tried it several times already. I already got the red armor, and the only dialogue that I got was for the red armor; nothing else after, except the little confusing part about the pregnancy or something.

You have to have sex with her several times, it is random(i think) or get raped by her by last dialogue option on bottom (this one where you say that you want to be free). Then quest will be updated that you got one day off, summon her and then she will tell you about querying ppl in anvil.

My question is, how you can get your stats back after not satisfying armor needs? Once I ended with -70 in every stat lol.

Well in the end I know how to get negative stats back. They return to normal by going and finishing pregnancy :)

If only there was more rewards for giving out eggs, I cheated and gave her like 500+ eggs, no reward :(

Anyone have idea for what that 3 stats while having sex stand for (desire, patience)? They change but I don't see any particular effect in gameplay.

Another thing there is any way to change sex position? I only saw pillory and oral.

I know the other versions of cursed armor did not have all the animations lovers with pk had available, but I thought I read somewhere that the new version (yet to be released in the translated esp) will work with lovers... possibly meaning it is going to make use of all the available animations.  Have to wait and see.

Woodelf behind the chapel in skingrad?  Thats a normal Oblivion quest... has nothing to do with cursed armor.  You need to get the cursed armor out of a house in skingrad.  If I remember right its the locked door next to the summit something manor.  When you enter you should see a skeleton or two, thats how you know its the right house.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i have a problem at the part where you kidnapped the six girls' date=' became a slave of the first countess (i'm playing the original version 0.85) and where you have to enter the arena.

every time i enter the arena, my game crashes, any ideas how?

[/quote']

Same here. I have that problem too.

i have a problem at the part where you kidnapped the six girls' date=' became a slave of the first countess (i'm playing the original version 0.85) and where you have to enter the arena.

every time i enter the arena, my game crashes, any ideas how?

[/quote']

Same here. I have that problem too.

Same problem and found no way to solve it. Also tried a clean install and finally gave up.