cursed armour mod

Ah, thanks!  Maybe you can help with two other problems I've found.

One, after having sex with the egg-implanting demon, I lay eggs WHILE having sex with it and the game becomes unplayable once the scene ends, keeping me in a camera-controlling mode.  I quit the game and load it.

Secondly, when asking the goddess to have sex the second time, we seem to fly up and I get stuck in a loading screen.

1st you just have to wait to be raped several time. Then the goddess will speak to you, ask you to go in bruma. Speak to the countess drink the potion she gives you (next is a mini game you cant loose)

I'm using the original 0.7 version and I'm stuck on this part. I'm able to start the mini game that you can't loose, but I don't seem to be able to win either.

The MP just goes up and down in a endless loop. I tried every key on my keyboard, without result.

How can you win this minigame?

Guest Donkey

Can't wait for 1.0 :D

Getting sick of male raping me and have to use console to kill them before they cum so that i don't crash  ::)

What do you mean 1.0 ?? the creator scrapped this mod, this mod is dead.. No more updates by WolfZQ..

1st you just have to wait to be raped several time. Then the goddess will speak to you' date=' ask you to go in bruma. Speak to the countess drink the potion she gives you (next is a mini game you cant loose)[/quote']

I'm using the original 0.7 version and I'm stuck on this part. I'm able to start the mini game that you can't loose, but I don't seem to be able to win either.

The MP just goes up and down in a endless loop. I tried every key on my keyboard, without result.

How can you win this minigame?

Here are the original instructions for that part:

我必须尽可能的跟伯爵同时达到高潮,这需要在快感和欲望同步时放松自己……(F键)
I must at the same time with the Count as much as possible orgasm, pleasure and desire that needs to sync to relax ... ... (F key)
Basically mash 'F' and you'll eventually get it, the better you time it the more 'points' you get, but it's not possible to lose. Note that, like most other encounters in this mod, it's bugged and possible to get stuck regardless.

In any event, there's really not much past there anyway. Just all the arena fights with different monsters.

It's a shame the creator isn't working on this mod anymore, but I can't really blame them. It looks like a mess trying to maintain.

It's not terribly hard to translate, but machine translation is hit-or-miss. PS- It's Chinese, not Japanese.

Guest Donkey

Man! ;_;

Sorry didn't mean tor crush your expectation. I am still glad that he didn't fully quit modding. Just stopped with wolfZQ Now he is planning some sort of companion mod.

Does anyone know why the version 7.0 file isn't unzipping for me? When I attempt to extract it with 7zip, it reads "Unsupported Compression Method" for a ton of the files. Winrar doesn't work either. I tried redownloading the file and yea, the file downloads successfully w/ all 145mb of it, but the extraction method is a no go.

That's what pisses me off is it's Chinese. At least if it were Japanese I could help translate and machine translations would work slightly better. As it stands now' date=' it's a garbled mess of kanji.

[/quote']

I really like this mod. My parents are both Chinese, so I have some ability to translate Chinese, but I slacked in Chinese school, so I suck at it.

I'd be willing to try my hand, but it'll probably be terrible. That, and I have to learn how to navigate the development environment...

Guest Loogie

A terrible translation is better than no translation.  If it's translated enough to get the gist of it, I'd try my hand at turning it into a well-written story.

i hope anyone can help me i missing in my meshes folder this folders...

...data/meshes/characters/idleanims/wolfzq/somefuck/...

and i missing textures for the somefuck folder and for the fuckcar and fuckcar2

sry for my bad englisch

A terrible translation is better than no translation.  If it's translated enough to get the gist of it' date=' I'd try my hand at turning it into a well-written story.

[/quote']

In that case, I wouldn't mind recieving some of the translations that have already been done. I'd rather not do work that's already been done.

...also, the nuances of the language will probably be lost to me. Especially the sexual ones (not like Chinese school teaches these).

Guest Loogie

In that case' date=' I wouldn't mind recieving some of the translations that have already been done. I'd rather not do work that's already been done.

[/quote']

The most recent English translations are linked at the bottom of the first post in the thread.

xlovers is older one' date=' you can still play this mod with lovers with pk.

[/quote']

Sorry, I meant Lovers with PK. Maybe it's just one of the addons, but I haven't had a single CTD since disabling it.

Plenty of pushed-through-walls and antigravity walking though, and they require close-and-restart.

You are most welcome indeed. I might even make a donation if the mod is good or some before release and some later. I hope it will be playable without a lot of bugs, well there has to be some "bugs" of course but not the technical kind of bugs. ;) It should be possible to play the cursed armor mod without having a special save for just that quest. I was afraid it would corrupt my savegame.

偷懒了,用中文回复

首先0.71版以前的诅咒铠甲肯定会损坏你的存档,这是由于链兽妓院的机制不合理造成的,我可以提供一个修复esp,但修复也会影响其它mod的属性效果。所以0.8以后必须要去掉诅咒铠甲ESP后保存再重新启动诅咒铠甲的esp加载游戏,当然,重新开档玩才是最好的,0.8的诅咒铠甲使用了新的obse版本,所以稳定性会有很大幅度的提升,而且玩法也做了大幅调整,我的理念是兼容除需死亡以外的全部主支线任务,诅咒铠甲可以伴随玩家从游戏开始到击败最终boss。最后,依旧很遗憾的,诅咒铠甲但跟lover的兼容性不好,所以如果你使用诅咒铠甲,请有选择的加载lover的扩展esp,谢谢。